How to get bloodwork without a doctor inexpensively.

thinkanabolic2

I've seen people ask about bloodwork. Like how to get it without a doctor or insurance. I'm surprised the trick isn't well known around here, gonna share the secret to you all.

1. Go to privatemdlabs.com
2. Order a female hormonal panel.
3. Fill out the appropriate information.
4. Chose a lab near you (any Labcorp really).
5. You will recieve papers within the hour if on a weekday, you can bring that to the lab that day and get your bloodwork done, you will get the results by next morning.

You can use the code healthy15 to get 15% off, and it comes out to 52.99 I believe. When you receive your results, they will come back with a male reference range. I guess you could order a male one, although it is a lot more, but more thorough and includes lipid testing I believe, but the female hormonal panel covers more than enough for all the basic hormonal changes that need to be monitored (Free Test, Estradiol, LH/FSH, etc) This does not work in 3 US states due to medical billing laws, I believe they are noted on the website.

No excuses now, get those pre/on/post cycle bloods done!

Last edited:
I've seen people ask about bloodwork. Like how to get it without a doctor or insurance. I'm surprised the trick isn't well known around here, gonna share the secret to you all.

5. You will recieve papers within the hour if on a weekday, you can bring that to the lab that day and get your bloodwork done, you will get the results by next morning.

You can use the code healthy15 to get 15% off, and it comes out to 52.99 I believe. When you receive your results, they will come back with a male reference range. I guess you could order a male one, although it is a lot more, but more thorough and includes lipid testing I believe, but the female hormonal panel covers more than enough for all the basic hormonal changes that need to be monitored (Free Test, Estradiol, LH/FSH, etc) This does not work in 3 US states due to medical billing laws, I believe they are noted on the website.

Just a correction the female panel returns Total T, not Free T.

This is great, just ordered mine to make sure I'm doing all right and keeping things in check!

How much bloodwork should one get during a cycle?

A baseline would be required, then perhaps 1 during the cycle and another post-cycle?

I had a pre to know what I should expect post.

The worst thing to have happen is come up with funky or low looking bloods post cycle and not having anything to reference, then you don't know if it was the gear or pre-existing condition before the cycle.

I would do all 3, but if cost is a limiting factor at least pre and post, mid cycle is nice to see the effectiveness of the gear and ancillaries.

Awesome post! I am going to be using this.

By the way, you can get "Testosterone, total, serum" for $44.49

Awesome post! I am going to be using this.

By the way, you can get "Testosterone, total, serum" for $44.49

Sure but for only $15 more you get:
-Estradiol, serum;
-Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
-Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
-Testosterone, serum;
-Complete Blood Count (CBC): Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.
-Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

Ok, so I live in a bumfuk so Cal town and it's not listed on the PrivateMDlabs website, but there is a local LabCorp here so I called the 877 number and they just added my local lab to their site. Also the new discount code is "gf5454gr9" for 15% off.

Woohoo, thanks to the original op who posted this:drooling:

Sure but for only $15 more you get:
-Estradiol, serum;
-Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
-Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
-Testosterone, serum;
-Complete Blood Count (CBC): Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.
-Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

Can someone post the reference ranges for males so I can refer to it after my test ... Or if they have a link to something...

Back