How to get bloodwork without a doctor inexpensively.

You'll get the reference range on your results...apparently it varies based on the lab you used...labcorp or quest

I just ordered the female hormone panel and the documents say the patient should be fasting 12 hrs prior test. Is that true for this test, or do they say that as it applies to other tests?

I just ordered the female hormone panel and the documents say the patient should be fasting 12 hrs prior test. Is that true for this test, or do they say that as it applies to other tests?

Maybe the "Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP)" requires a fast. If you’re also doing Cholesterol then you definitely need to fast.

Damn you guys are lucky, wish I didn't live in NY! >:(

MD is the same way.
Different states have different laws regarding this.
I know it can still be done, just not sure of the process.
Thankfully I've recently moved just inside the PA line were it is legal to order your own blood work without a Doc reference.

Just read that the best thing to do is just drive to a neighboring state and order your test.
Makes sense, you don't have to show ID or proof of where you live.

So, I can go to PA and do this?

What about drawing my own blood to lower Hemo?
Just thinking out loud..

I got the cayenne pepper, cinnamon, vinegar, etc
But my veins are blowing out.., BP is good.. Go figure

PA you can order whatever test you want.
Takes about an hour to process.
I thought about drawing my own blood for the same reason.
I've herd it's expensive to have blood drawn and disposed of just to lower hemo.

Out west I never had to show an ID. The current discount code is Healthy12.

Was going to order some blood work, starting with Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS for test total over 1500 range. I don't know which other to choose for normal blood work, was thinking Hormone Panel for Females? Any input work help! thanks

Was going to order some blood work, starting with Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS for test total over 1500 range. I don't know which other to choose for normal blood work, was thinking Hormone Panel for Females? Any input work help! thanks

That's the two test test that I usually get. The female hormone panel has the LH, FSH, Estradiol (which you want) and metabolic panel.

Male ref range ?? I'm guessing that if your ordering this panel as a male it will give total testosterone.I'm skeptical about getting female panel and wasting money

I just ordered mine today and plan on going in on Monday the 15th, I just started Friday though, don't know how bad that will throw off my base line, starred dbol, 50 mg a day for 2 days now, by the time I have test done it will have been 4-5 days of dbol and I pinned 400mgs of test e and 250mgs of deca all Friday, what do you guys think, will that throw my labs off?

Back