MESO-Rx Exclusive Unmasking Liver King: The Fake Natty Scandal

MESO-Rx Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
MESO-Rx is pleased to announce the publication of an original article examining the legacy of Brian Johnson, better known as Liver King, as a "fake natty."

Brian Johnson promoted 'ancestral living' while falsely claiming to be a natural trainer. The revelation of his steroid use has raised significant concerns about the harm inflicted on his followers.

The article shares published commentary and recommendations from academic researchers Nicholas Gibbs and Timothy Piatkowski, emphasizing the urgent need for harm reduction strategies in the digital fitness culture.

I was shocked too when I heard it the first time. Stopped following him from the day it got public. I hate liers.

Now my favorite natty influencer is Mike o"Hearn!

He seems to be a pathological liar at heart

I don't think anyone believed he was natty for a second, or maybe some did, who knows.

Personally I hope he strokes out so I don't have to hear about his BS anymore

That was a great read. $11,000 per month on GH and claiming natty LOLOLOL. Holy cow that’s awful. I didn’t know anything about him but where did he get all the money from pre famous for his own ranch and $11,000 a month for just one PED??