16 Week Recomp/Cut Cycle - Thoughts?

thoughts on EQ vs primo? EQ doesn’t seem to have the hair loss sides, correct? Hoping this can be used to increase vasularity/keep up strength and endurance

thoughts on EQ vs primo? EQ doesn’t seem to have the hair loss sides, correct? Hoping this can be used to increase vasularity/keep up strength and endurance
EQ will add more mass, Primo is better on a cut.

New thoughts here. I’ve been on this topical durasteride/minoxidil for a year and it has definitely slowed loss, I think it’s actually starting to help.

16 weeks
4IU GH
600 test
400 Primo
50mcg t3
Weeks 1-4 50mg var
Weeks 1-4 60mg ralox
Weeks 10-14 200mg tren e
Weeks 10-16 500mg mast e
Weeks 12-16 50mg var
Weeks 12-16 60mg ralox

I’m assuming that with the minix/dutasteride and derma rolling in combo with a nizoral shampoo I should be okay?

New thoughts here. I’ve been on this topical durasteride/minoxidil for a year and it has definitely slowed loss, I think it’s actually starting to help.

16 weeks
4IU GH
600 test
400 Primo
50mcg t3
Weeks 1-4 50mg var
Weeks 1-4 60mg ralox
Weeks 10-14 200mg tren e
Weeks 10-16 500mg mast e
Weeks 12-16 50mg var
Weeks 12-16 60mg ralox

I’m assuming that with the minix/dutasteride and derma rolling in combo with a nizoral shampoo I should be okay?
Running Tren E for 4 weeks is a waste. I'm my opinion minimum 10 weeks for ethanate. You're stopping when gains start. Switch to Tren A.

Last edited:

16 weeks
4IU GH
600 test
400 Primo
50mcg t3
Weeks 1-4 50mg var
Weeks 1-4 60mg ralox
Weeks 10-14 200mg tren e
Weeks 10-16 500mg mast e
Weeks 12-16 50mg var
Weeks 12-16 60mg ralox

What is the ralox for again, cause it's only 4 weeks? Why run mast and primo?

I would say drop the mast...
Also drop t3 and possibly run t4 with the hgh?

What is the ralox for again, cause it's only 4 weeks? Why run mast and primo?

I would say drop the mast...
Also drop t3 and possibly run t4 with the hgh?
Ralox because I always tend to get slightly puffy nips at beginning and end of cycles, whenever new compounds come into play. This seems to take control of it without having to go super high on the AI

I’m definitely over complicating this.

Drop the tren and bump the primo up to 600/week?

Ralox because I always tend to get slightly puffy nips at beginning and end of cycles, whenever new compounds come into play. This seems to take control of it without having to go super high on the AI

I’m definitely over complicating this.

Drop the tren and bump the primo up to 600/week?
Sounds good

I noticed you didn't say anything about Clen and Windstrol. You could add 20-40mg Clen, and a oral like Windstrol. Are you doing any ECA? Liquid L-Carnatine? Had to ask since this is on fat loss. I would also do fasted cardio if you are not already. How many calories you currently eating? How do you feel at that t3 dose?

I noticed you didn't say anything about Clen and Windstrol. You could add 20-40mg Clen, and a oral like Windstrol. Are you doing any ECA? Liquid L-Carnatine? Had to ask since this is on fat loss. I would also do fasted cardio if you are not already. How many calories you currently eating? How do you feel at that t3 dose?
I think he probably completed this cycle by the time you responded

Looking to lock down and begin a 16 week cut.

Background:
16+ Years Lifting
7 Years experimenting, 3 B&C

In the younger days, I’ve gotten fairly wild with cycles and doses. I’ve tried countless compounds at rather absurd doses I won’t get into. Not proud of the fact, but it’s happened and I’ve here to tell the tale as well as learn from my mistakes.

I understand diet and cardio are clearly the most important factors, but these will be handled.

Compounds I’ve tried and my experiences:

Tren: No go. Too sweaty, too much hair loss. Have dabbled with tren 4-5 times. Doesn’t fair well with my personal life.

Mast: Love it and the feel, but trying to avoid due to hairloss issues I’ve had from it in my more recent cycles.

EQ: Didn’t notice much from this. Certainly experienced elevated anxiety, but the quantity of oil I had to previously pin for 16+ week stints didn’t seem to have much impact.

Ment: No go. Gyno nightmare. Loved the results, got up to 100mg a day on this.

Test: Have dabbled with doses from 300-2g weekly. Sweet spot at 600-700 for me without massive facial bloating and high water retention.

DHB: Ouch. Left me crippled to the point where I could barely walk. Tried brewing myself, tried reputable sources, just doesn’t agree with me. Did notice increased anxiety as well.

Deca: Did notice joints were more healthy, but found it to hold substantial water in my lower back and chest as well as face.

HGH: Ran a year ranging from 3 IU’s to 10. Sweet spot was around 5 IU for me, but hard to actual say I noticed much in the way of fat loss. I understand there are a lot of factors in this. No major side effects besides some carpal tunnel that subsided and I could practically fall asleep standing up by 10pm. (not a bad thing)

Anavar: Don’t notice too much from this honestly, have played with doses from 30mg-100mg over the years. Do notice that it tends to dry up my chest and lower back when paired with cardio. Does anyone experience hair loss with this?

Dbol: Not for me. Bloats me out, gyno flair ups.

Proviron: give me my hair back from the last run please… Can’t do it again, but loved the effects.

Current Stats
5’11", 214lbs.

Currently running (past two weeks)
400MG Test
12.5mg Aromasin Every Two days
HGH 3IU/Day
25mcg T3
P5P 50 Mg Daily
Fish Oils/Vitamins
Topical Dutasteride/Minoxidil Combo

Looking for some inputs on what to add into this next 16 week cycle. I’m not looking to get hit by a freight train like train, looking moreso to have a feel good cycle, up the reps, drop the weight, improve athletic functionality, and maintain strength while beginning a descent to ~205lbs.

Have pre existing gyno. I’ve tried all the tricks in the book from crashing e2 with letro, caber, ralox, nolva, aromasin, and arimidex. It’s been here since childhood.

Open to suggestions here with the ultimate goal of cutting down, drying up, and feeling good at the same time.

Hair Loss is a rather serious concern for me in recent months.

Option 1:
600MG Test
HGH 4IU/Day
40mcg T3
Anavar last 6 weeks @ 100mg/day
P5P 50mg Daily
Fish Oils/Vitamins

Option 2:
600MG Test
400MG Primo
HGH 4IU/Day
40mcg T3
Anavar last 6 weeks @ 50mg/day
P5P 50mg Daily
Fish Oils/Vitamins

Option 3:
600MG Test
HGH 6IU/Day
40mcg T3
Anavar 25mg/day 16 weeks
P5P 50 Mg Daily
Fish Oils/Vitamins

**will be running Ralox on and off in 4 week bursts**
Open to additional compound ideas here to keep me dry. Any advice would be appreciated.
For Tren try RU58841. I use with Minox. So far no hair loss. HGH I had no results on UGL. But when I got pharma grade 2IU a day. I though results on first week. I lost water and felt tight on the first week. After 3 weeks better skin, glowing. Had some acne on shoulders when was on tren. Now zero acne. Also 3D look. If you can afford pharma grade HGH I would get it. I feel recovered after a heavy leg day. Will be on HGH forever I think lol

Back