MESO-Rx Exclusive 1960s: Steroid use in football took place independently across the country at pro, college, and high school levels

MESO-Rx Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I encourage everyone to read this article by Matt Chaney (as well as his others) on steroid use in American football. Steroid use in football didn't begin with the San Diego Chargers pro team, or with football players training with Hoffman or Alvin Roy. AAS were prescribed by doctors across the country to players at high school, college, and professional levels.

I thought "footbal" is a big thing in US, why no comments?

We Europeans call football what you call "soccer" and always found it funny cuz it's more like hand ball what you play lol... actually it's called rugby here. No offence people, just saying how it is from the other part of the world point of view.

I thought "footbal" is a big thing in US, why no comments?

We Europeans call football what you call "soccer" and always found it funny cuz it's more like hand ball what you play lol... actually it's called rugby here. No offence people, just saying how it is from the other part of the world point of view.
Because it’s pretty obvious any professional athlete uses steroids/ some kind of PED.