1ml Luer Locks

egonormical1010

10+ Year Member
Anyone know where I can get some 1ml syringes with a luer lock tip ? Literally all I’m coming across is “out of stock” or “slip tip”. I only need the barrel, no needle

Anyone know where I can get some 1ml syringes with a luer lock tip ? Literally all I’m coming across is “out of stock” or “slip tip”. I only need the barrel, no needle
Funny I came across this. Amazon has em box 100 for $39.99. Kinda of expensive but worth it for Ed injects with a 27g head. My order just landed today. Took like 4 days.

Ok so apparently I ordered some of the last in stock. After double checking just now it says they will be back in stock on Apr 6th. Also the price went up $5.

Yeah it’s weird. They’re like double what a 3ml costs.

Totally worth it, though. I’ll never go back to 3ml for TRT, and fuck screwing around backloading insulin pins. I’ll pay the extra .50c
Thinking about ditching them too and going for the 1ml leurs and grabbing some 1inch slins, delts are starting to feel a bit crunchy would like to go a bit deeper and I don't enjoy 25g etc.

My next order I think I'll give them a shot and leave teh regular slins to water based stuff and peptides.

A YouTube guy “chase iron” was talking about this and ordering it off Amazon, like bulldog had said. Better than backloading an insulin syringe.

Thinking about ditching them too and going for the 1ml leurs and grabbing some 1inch slins, delts are starting to feel a bit crunchy would like to go a bit deeper and I don't enjoy 25g etc.

My next order I think I'll give them a shot and leave teh regular slins to water based stuff and peptides.
Thanks fellas. I’m a USA’er but I just found some Exel ones being sold by medlabgear.
Go figure I’d find some after posting lol
Thanks fellas. I’m a USA’er but I just found some Exel ones being sold by medlabgear.
Go figure I’d find some after posting lol
Yea I seen those and almost got em. Thought it was a deal till I seen $20 shipping. It works out about the same as Amazon but not as fast shipping.

You won’t look back brother. I switched to 27G for TRT recently and it was life changing. The oil flows just fine because the hydraulic pressure generated in a 1ml is significantly higher than in a 3 ml.

I wouldn’t want try using 27G for a cycle because the shots would take forever, but for small volumes they’re money.

I fucked up my quotes bc my girl was fucking with me about some dumb shit on Instagram. Anyway, I bought these to do ED for TP/TrA/MP to keep sides down. Currently using 3cc with 26g to do ED for TP/NPP/MP but about to swap to Eod. The 26g oil flows as good as a 25g. The 1cc syringe will allow easy passage for a 27g.

I fucked up my quotes bc my girl was fucking with me about some dumb shit on Instagram. Anyway, I bought these to do ED for TP/TrA/MP to keep sides down. Currently using 3cc with 26g to do ED for TP/NPP/MP but about to swap to Eod. The 26g oil flows as good as a 25g. The 1cc syringe will allow easy passage for a 27g.
You ever try slin pins or a smaller gauge on the luer lock? great for scar tissue especially if you are doing ED shots, oil flows just fine through even slin pins for me even not heated up, heated up even faster.

I haven't used a 27g or anything else in eons but I don't run large amounts of oil.

I get mine on Amazon lately but not sure what's up with the 1ml luer locks cause they seem to be way more expensive and out of stock or delay in shipping 2 weeks or more lately even at my few med supply sites.

Also 27 is the only thing I could find that’s over 1/2 inch. All slins 28-31 are 1/2 inch.

Might be worth it to check out our Canuckistan links we posted since your dollar is worth like 30cents more might be worth the shipping fee?

buyneedles.ca
midwiferysupply.ca
lifesupply.ca

see if they'll ship it, the 30g luer locks are definitely more rare.

Back