1ml Luer Locks

Might be worth it to check out our Canuckistan links we posted since your dollar is worth like 30cents more might be worth the shipping fee?

buyneedles.ca
midwiferysupply.ca
lifesupply.ca

see if they'll ship it, the 30g luer locks are definitely more rare.
Will do man. Thx.

You can also try MedLabGear. I use them all the time. Not the cheapest but always have stock of 1ml luer lock syringes and 1/2” 27g needles.

1ml syringe and 27g needles are the tits for my TRT. Super easy, if you’re lean enough you can still use for a glute injection. Great for shoulders and quads.

You can also try MedLabGear. I use them all the time. Not the cheapest but always have stock of 1ml luer lock syringes and 1/2” 27g needles.

1ml syringe and 27g needles are the tits for my TRT. Super easy, if you’re lean enough you can still use for a glute injection. Great for shoulders and quads.
I think that is where OP bought them at

Okay very good point !!!
However can y change the needle?
Oh are you talking about the retractable needles? I have no experience with those. I’m sure those are fine. But if you’ve ever used a filter tip how the barrel just slides into the one side, when you’re injecting with the slide on tips I have issues with the needle blasting off.4ACC8FEE-85CD-47D7-BF6A-BAC9455FEA29.jpeg

Yeah idk what's up but there is definitely a 1 mL barrel shortage around here. Especially for Luer Lock. There's some fuckers on amazon trying to sell a box of 100 for like $45. I am not a fan of luer slip tips.

Anyway, I just came to second using a 27g 1/2" needle. I use that for EVERYTHING, I have never even stuck a 25g needle into my body before, there is just no need to do it. 1/2" gets plenty deep into my muscles (I am quite lean though) and 27g is just easy as hell do deal with. Usually I draw with a 25g then swap it for a 27 and pin with that. If I am only pinning less than .5 mL of fluid I will even just draw and pin with a 29g 1/2" slin pin. Works great, but is much slower.

Oh are you talking about the retractable needles? I have no experience with those. I’m sure those are fine. But if you’ve ever used a filter tip how the barrel just slides into the one side, when you’re injecting with the slide on tips I have issues with the needle blasting off.View attachment 144656
Retractable needles are fucking terrible for oil injections. They’re meant more for vaccinations etc.

The issue is that the needle retractor is triggered by pressure in the syringe body. If you go even slightly too quickly, the mechanism will trigger and you’ll be wearing your dose.

I got some from the pharmacy once because that’s all they had and they were awful. You can’t use regular Luer Lok needles with them, either.

Retractable needles are fucking terrible for oil injections. They’re meant more for vaccinations etc.

The issue is that the needle retractor is triggered by pressure in the syringe body. If you go even slightly too quickly, the mechanism will trigger and you’ll be wearing your dose.

I got some from the pharmacy once because that’s all they had and they were awful. You can’t use regular Luer Lok needles with them, either.
Thanks for that I was actually thinking of trying them after that comment.

I’ve used them in the OR never for a IM injection though. I got the good shit from the back. The 27 gauge half inches are god sent. Get those from the eye rooms

I found these on Amazon which are cheaper: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KQ2QQJW?psc=1&smid=A1YVU6BZWUWPEK&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp (Amazon.com)

It's crazy, the last 3 times I have bought 1 mL barrels they have gone up every time. This time was $36, before that was $25, before that was $17. Amazon is such a shithole, it is all either chinese garbage or assholes trying to price gouge for something that is unavailable elsewhere or they just know people will not even look elsewhere and buy without question. Hopefully this luer lock shortage stops soon. Luer slips are fucking garbage and shouldn't even exist lol.

Yeah idk what's up but there is definitely a 1 mL barrel shortage around here. Especially for Luer Lock. There's some fuckers on amazon trying to sell a box of 100 for like $45. I am not a fan of luer slip tips.

Anyway, I just came to second using a 27g 1/2" needle. I use that for EVERYTHING, I have never even stuck a 25g needle into my body before, there is just no need to do it. 1/2" gets plenty deep into my muscles (I am quite lean though) and 27g is just easy as hell do deal with. Usually I draw with a 25g then swap it for a 27 and pin with that. If I am only pinning less than .5 mL of fluid I will even just draw and pin with a 29g 1/2" slin pin. Works great, but is much slower.
There is a shortage due to covid because the 1ml syringes have no dead space, so there is a huge demand for them for covid vaccinations.

Also 27 is the only thing I could find that’s over 1/2 inch. All slins 28-31 are 1/2 inch.
I can (and do) get 1" 29g or 31g leur lock needles from my local pharmacy, but I had to get a prescription to get them. Which is funny because I have a standing prescription for daily cyanocobalamin injections.

I know this thread is pretty dead, but:

Anyone know of any places selling them in EU?

Cheapest I can find is for around 50€, that price is insane.

Back