1st cycle 33yo

Thanks for that. So add hcg weeks 9-12? Any benefit to running the hcg for a bit after cycle before starting pct?

Definitely
You can run it up until PCT
(ensure the HCG clears before starting PCT.... I cant remember the half life TBH )
I used to megadose just before PCT to.help with shocking my HPTA

Definitely
You can run it up until PCT
(ensure the HCG clears before starting PCT.... I cant remember the half life TBH )
I used to megadose just before PCT to.help with shocking my HPTA
According to Pregnyl it is 33hrs. Studies have shown that it differs between individuals and usually longer for women.

PUSH WORKOUT

5 mins rotator cuff warm up
BENCH PRESS 12, 12, 10, 8, 6 (last 3 to 0 RIR)
SLIGHT DECLINE BENCH PRESS- 12, 10, 8, 6
INCLINE BARBELL BENCH PRESS 12, 10, 8, 6
ISOLATERAL CABLE MID FLY 12, 12, 12
EZ BAR SKULL CRUSHER 12,12,12
45lb PLATE PRESS (MIDDLE CHEST FOCUS HANDS FOCUSED ON PRESSING TOGETHER) 12,12,20 (LAST SET MESO REPS)
1 ARM TRICEP PULL DOWN 12,12,12
FS-7 DECLINE CABLE FLYS (LOWER CHEST FOCUS) 7 sets 12 reps 30 second rest between each one.

20mins AIR BIKE LISS

Chest has always been a weak point of mine and a focus for years. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I'm not even sure what I should be emphasizing. I have been targeting lower more than upper recently. Pics on page 1.

Todays Pull Workout

FOAM ROLL AND ROTATOR CUFF WARM UP 5 mins
1 ARM LATERAL CABLE PULL DOWNS (1 set really just to pump blood into lats and establish MM connection)
2 CHIN UPS 10/10/10/11
MEADOW ROW 15/12/10/9 (pull towards hip for more lat activation)
EZ BAR STRICT CURL12/10/10
STIFF ARM PULL DOWN 10,10,8
INCLINE BENCH EZ BAR CURL 12,12,12 (lying chest on bench and focus on peak contraction)
INCLINE BENCH HAMMER CURLS 12,12,12
CROSS BODY RESISTANCE BAND CURL 12,12,12
FACE PULL 12,12,12
BB SHRUG 12,12,10,8
REVERSE CURL 12,12,12

ASSAULT BIKE 15 mins

I was a bit slow today. Took me 2 hours to complete.

Little update. Pins have been going well. Heat the oil in a mug of hot water and inject into glute switching sides each time then hitting area with my massage gun for 5 mins and no pip. Not sure why but I was really tired for a few days but starting to feel better. I've been sleeping 8+ hours a night and eating 2700 cals a day. Maybe just fatigue. I upped my zinc and vitamin C incase its an immune response to fluctuating hormones.

Weight is up 6lb's but its all water I think. I'm definitely starting to feel more full like I have a mini pump going 24/7. A little bit more acne but nothing bad. I hit 2 new PR's this week but no crazy strength gains.

I think I'm going to switch to 3 pins a week. I don't mind pinning at all and the consensus seems to be that the more you do the more stable you can keep your levels. Thoughts anyone?

Little update. Pins have been going well. Heat the oil in a mug of hot water and inject into glute switching sides each time then hitting area with my massage gun for 5 mins and no pip. Not sure why but I was really tired for a few days but starting to feel better. I've been sleeping 8+ hours a night and eating 2700 cals a day. Maybe just fatigue. I upped my zinc and vitamin C incase its an immune response to fluctuating hormones.

Weight is up 6lb's but its all water I think. I'm definitely starting to feel more full like I have a mini pump going 24/7. A little bit more acne but nothing bad. I hit 2 new PR's this week but no crazy strength gains.

I think I'm going to switch to 3 pins a week. I don't mind pinning at all and the consensus seems to be that the more you do the more stable you can keep your levels. Thoughts anyone?
Yes i found differences in “feelings” switching from 1 x week trt inj to 3 x week..

good luck man, you re very square and precise..

suggest you to add some HGH … like 3iu ED… there are some well tested generics on the forum, and they’re not outrageously expensive

Yes i found differences in “feelings” switching from 1 x week trt inj to 3 x week..

good luck man, you re very square and precise..

suggest you to add some HGH … like 3iu ED… there are some well tested generics on the forum, and they’re not outrageously expensive
Thanks Frozen! I think I do feel better w 3x a week. I definitely feel an extra libido boost from the HCG about 3 hours after I take it. I'll consider GH for future cycles. Prostate cancer runs in the family so I will need to get checked for it and do some more research on it before I'd run it. I want to see If I'm able to fully recover from the Test first as well.

Progress Update.
Definitely seeing results. I'm up 12lbs and skin fold is saying I lost some fat. Upped calories to 3000 a day with a carb increase. New strength PR's every session now for reps. I will add weight carefully this week. Libido like my 20's, a little acne, and am sweating/hot more. People are noticing the changes. I haven't seen a big recovery boost but my volume and intensity is going up so that makes sense. Took a 3 day de load over the weekend to drop some of the fatigue. will post progress pics soon.

Thanks Frozen! I think I do feel better w 3x a week. I definitely feel an extra libido boost from the HCG about 3 hours after I take it. I'll consider GH for future cycles. Prostate cancer runs in the family so I will need to get checked for it and do some more research on it before I'd run it. I want to see If I'm able to fully recover from the Test first as well.
Prostate cancer it seems grows with DHT, dont know if IGF1 is the bigger enemy