[24K] [test cyp] [bloodwork] [2016- February]

I got these bloods taken Friday. I've been running 200mg/week of test cyp(100mg twice a week, Monday morning, Friday afternoon) since January 18 (just over six weeks). Pharma arimidex at 0.25mg EOD. Previous to that was a sixteen week cycle at 500mg/week of test cyp. Here's the bloods on that for reference. Right around 6x with levels at 3000.

[24k][test cyp][bloodwork][11/13/15] | MESO-Rx Forum

Protocol was identical. Pinned after work Thursday and got bloods drawn after work on Friday. Right at 24 hours later. This batch is different than the other I got bloods on, it's from December. I'm at work at the moment, but I'll post the last four of the batch number later. It's the old oil, not the newer, clear stuff.

More background on the last cycle, ran it nine more weeks after those bloods. Dbol 25mg/day the last month. Dropped to 200mg/week expecting levels around 1200 based on those original numbers.

New results I just got back this morning. Quick results this time.

2016-02-29 10.03.00.png

2016-02-29 10.03.41.png

9x at 1800 on 200mg/week. Thoughts on this? I made certain all protocols were the same, only difference was the batch and I was running hcg last time and no ai at the time of bloods. I'm no expert, but I don't believe that would account for this much difference.

What's the likely cause of the urea nitrogen and BUN/creatinine being high? Elevated blood pressure or too high protein intake maybe? Everything else I understand and know what needs done with it. I've been neglecting checking BP lately, so I'll need to check that.

Will be dropping dosage next week to 120-150 for sure.

You can still give it, they just wont use it. Those are crazy numbers for 200mg. Very nice man.

I believe it's a crime to knowingly donate infected blood. I'm not sure that mine is contagious now, but I wouldn't want someone to get it.

I've never donated and know nothing of the procedure, will they take it just to throw it away if you told them something like that? Sitting in the bathtub draining into a measuring cup sucks pretty hard, I'm open to suggestions for sure.

I believe it's a crime to knowingly donate infected blood. I'm not sure that mine is contagious now, but I wouldn't want someone to get it.

I've never donated and know nothing of the procedure, will they take it just to throw it away if you told them something like that? Sitting in the bathtub draining into a measuring cup sucks pretty hard, I'm open to suggestions for sure.

They test every single blood given to them anyway.

But yeah it may be "immoral" when you think about it.

• A dozen tests are performed on each unit of donated blood – to establish the blood type and test for infectious diseases
  • Test results are transferred electronically to the manufacturing facility within 24 hours
  • If a test result is positive, the unit is discarded and the donor is notified. Test results are confidential and are only shared with the donor, except as may be required by law

I dispose of blood myself.

uploadfromtaptalk1456787788196.jpg

My girl works in a hospital and can get most of the stuff I need. I make sure she's around for the whole process for safety reasons. It can definitely be done but I don't recommend it without someone around that knows their shit.

I dispose of blood myself.

View attachment 36280

My girl works in a hospital and can get most of the stuff I need. I make sure she's around for the whole process for safety reasons. It can definitely be done but I don't recommend it without someone around that knows their shit.

What type of equipment do you use? I've just plugged an 18g tip into some oxygen hose into a bottle like that and I've done just the 18g with a syringe, but no plunger into a measuring cup. I get super lightheaded and nauseous by 1/4 pint or less and have to stop. Seems to be time with the needle in just as much as the amount drained. Last time I got a sharp pain in my stomach and stopped right away.

What type of equipment do you use? I've just plugged an 18g tip into some oxygen hose into a bottle like that and I've done just the 18g with a syringe, but no plunger into a measuring cup. I get super lightheaded and nauseous by 1/4 pint or less and have to stop. Seems to be time with the needle in just as much as the amount drained. Last time I got a sharp pain in my stomach and stopped right away.

She gets a IV needle. The IV has a spring loaded needle that has some type of plastic membrane coating it. She pushes the needle into the vein and pushes a little button that pulls the needle out while leaving the plastic in the vein. When done she simply pulls the plactic out. Works great. The blood flows pretty steadily. Takes about 15 minutes or so.

Yeah, I never get nauseous or light headed myself but thats why I keep my girl close just in case. God forbid you faint and bleed out. If you can't get someone to keep an eye on you I wouldn't even do it.

Hell, even if you do have someone it's a pretty asinine thing to attempt and the only reason I do it is because I at least have someone that is medically trained at my side.

Kids, don't try this at home :p

I just bout went down last time I gave. Cold sweat, lightheaded, turned white. Lol It took less than 4mins for 'em to drain me. They were in a hurry to get it to stop...I think they might have took too much.

Be careful doing it yourself, make sure you have a spotter.

She gets a IV needle. The IV has a spring loaded needle that has some type of plastic membrane coating it. She pushes the needle into the vein and pushes a little button that pulls the needle out while leaving the plastic in the vein. When done she simply pulls the plactic out. Works great. The blood flows pretty steadily. Takes about 15 minutes or so.

Yeah, I never get nauseous or light headed myself but thats why I keep my girl close just in case. God forbid you faint and bleed out. If you can't get someone to keep an eye on you I wouldn't even do it.

Hell, even if you do have someone it's a pretty asinine thing to attempt and the only reason I do it is because I at least have someone that is medically trained at my side.

Kids, don't try this at home :p

Thanks for the info and yeah, the things we do for this life, lol.

I just bout went down last time I gave. Cold sweat, lightheaded, turned white. Lol It took less than 4mins for 'em to drain me. They were in a hurry to get it to stop...I think they might have took too much.

Be careful doing it yourself, make sure you have a spotter.

I'm the same way, I've come close to passing out getting blood drawn. Have actually fallen over before. It's weird being a former IV drug user because I have no fear of needles at all.

Last edited:
I'm the same way, I've come close to passing out getting blood drawn. Have actually fallen over before. It's weird being a former IV drug user because I have no fear of needles at all n

Yep. As long as I was controlling the needle I'm fine, but if someone else is....I'm not good. Now I'm getting a little nervous bout my blood draw tomorrow. Lol

They test every single blood given to them anyway.

But yeah it may be "immoral" when you think about it.

• A dozen tests are performed on each unit of donated blood – to establish the blood type and test for infectious diseases
  • Test results are transferred electronically to the manufacturing facility within 24 hours
  • If a test result is positive, the unit is discarded and the donor is notified. Test results are confidential and are only shared with the donor, except as may be required by law

STFU stupid fuck. Those tests are NOT 100%. Don't endorse willful donation of contaminated blood.

I think you can actually pay for a therapeutic phlebotomy where they just pump and dump. Just check with your local blood donation center.

My BUN had been high before because of training hard the day before or even the day of the blood draw. That is one thing to consider -- hard training leads to a temporary increase in BUN.