[24K] [test cyp] [bloodwork] [2016- February]

My BUN had been high before because of training hard the day before or even the day of the blood draw. That is one thing to consider -- hard training leads to a temporary increase in BUN.

I'm wondering if that's it, I trained the day before for sure. Was taking creatine as well, which I discontinued. It just concerned me as my last bloods on a much higher dose and also the day after training looked good on BUN. I've had it come back like this before I ever cycled, so I don't think it's related to that. Some of the research I've done makes me wonder if it's blood pressure related because the times it's come back that way was during times I'd been having BP issues. I'll just have to keep an eye on it and maybe get bloods after a couple days off next time.

I'm wondering if that's it, I trained the day before for sure. Was taking creatine as well, which I discontinued. It just concerned me as my last bloods on a much higher dose and also the day after training looked good on BUN. I've had it come back like this before I ever cycled, so I don't think it's related to that. Some of the research I've done makes me wonder if it's blood pressure related because the times it's come back that way was during times I'd been having BP issues. I'll just have to keep an eye on it and maybe get bloods after a couple days off next time.

I did the same when mine was high -- lowered protein and dropped creatine.
Also, one time after I donated (to lower hematocrit) I noticed my next bloods had much better BUN; maybe higher HCT effects things? I can not say for sure but that was my experience.

Whenever I got bloods after a day or two of good rest my BUN was much better than after a day of hard training. Again, no way to know for sure what variable effected it all , but that is my experience.

Best wishes brother -- hope everything is good!

Sponsors

Latest posts