28g syringe fixed needle

K1ngufk1ngs

So I ordered a box of 100 1ml syringes with a 28g needle. I really didn't care and had backup plan if they were attached but wanted to see here if anyone thinks its ok.. my plan is to just draw up in a separate 1ml syringe and dump that into a small glass vial I had for gh that has been cleaned then just draw that out with the 28 to inject. Or just try to draw from syringe to syringe

Just draw an inject with that syringe, it sounds like you ordered insulin syringes.

I draw a week's worth of each compound and backload the slin pins. I think I remember you saying your doing .95ml ED so glass vial route may be more practical but some people will tell you "you have no idea if it's mixed properly so you don't actually know what your drawing up"
Just shake the piss out of it and draw away
Edit: even if the needles say it has a plunger stopper it comes out easily

I draw a week's worth of each compound and backload the slin pins. I think I remember you saying your doing .95ml ED so glass vial route may be more practical but some people will tell you "you have no idea if it's mixed properly so you don't actually know what your drawing up"
Ah yeah I'm dumb but backload I can totally do that.

Just make sure you pull it STRAIGHT out. If it's at an angle the little plunged can pretty easily snap off.

If your using mct oil hold the slin pin parallel to the ground. If you leave it vertical on the table it will start leaking out before your done filling it.... Found out the hard way. Not sure about other carrier oils tho

If your using mct oil hold the slin pin parallel to the ground. If you leave it vertical on the table it will start leaking out before your done filling it.... Found out the hard way. Not sure about other carrier oils tho
It worked fine today for me Drew with one syring then backloaded the 28g

Back