3 weeks post pct still no libido (18 YO)

what is so weird about weighing them? if you weigh them a few times pre cycle and know their full size weight you won't have to play a guessing game if your testes are back to full size.

My balls and I have a physiological and almost psychic connection. They would tell me if they were unhappy. Yours don't do that? I thought everyone's worked that way

My balls and I have a physiological and almost psychic connection. They would tell me if they were unhappy. Yours don't do that? I thought everyone's worked that way

lol, my balls have every right to hate me.

they had my back since the day i hit puberty i and took advantage of them.. i made them small and weak, betrayal. i hope they find it in their sperm to forgive me and secrete that beautiful liquid again

WTF???????????????? Weighing your ballsack?????? I've been running gear for the past 16 years and still shoot good loads, I think you'll be fine after 6 wks of your regrettable cycle, LOL

actually I believe your supposed to dip your balls in a water glass and see how much water you displace. from there you can do a simple ml>mg conversion multiply by 2 to arrive at your testicle weight. the same principle also works with your head (use a bucket tho)

My wife is sitting here asking me what the fuck I am laughing so hard about. Lmfao

It's in your head dude. Trust me- libido issues can be very psycological. If you're scared you won't get a hardon guess what? You won't get a hard on. Do bloods again in a month or two and see what you've really recovered to.

actually I believe your supposed to dip your balls in a water glass and see how much water you displace. from there you can do a simple ml>mg conversion multiply by 2 to arrive at your testicle weight. the same principle also works with your head (use a bucket tho)

Wow thats actually pretty smart, but i think weighing it would be more efficient the scrotum would get in the weigh using that water method

Edit: if my normal self saw your avi i would be shivering in sexual excitement, i see y old ppl arent scared to die life isnt worth it with no libido.

Last edited:
Back