32 year old lab results 2 years after last cycle

I have been on trt for few less then 5 years, real trt to have "nomal tt values" and not gym-trt that is only a stouid extra light cycle.
Talking about muscle trt canìt add absolutely nothing.
To take muscle it need to cycle....

Huh? Proofreading would have helped, because i'm not sure what the hell you're trying to say, but if it's what i think you're going on about, i say rubbish!

If you've got the TT of an 80 year old at 35, legit TRT most certainly will certainly make a difference for building muscle. You probably won't be entering a competition, but "
" is pure horseshit.

Huh? Proofreading would have helped, because i'm not sure what the hell you're trying to say, but if it's what i think you're going on about, i say rubbish!

If you've got the TT of an 80 year old at 35, legit TRT most certainly will certainly make a difference for building muscle. You probably won't be entering a competition, but "
" is pure horseshit.

Of course......
but he wrote he HAVE 800 TT and is not value of an 80 years old :-D
I simply say: if you HAVE normal good TT value, TRT will not make any difference

Of course......
but he wrote he HAVE 800 TT and is not value of an 80 years old :-D
I simply say: if you HAVE normal good TT value, TRT will not make any difference

i can agree with that. i thought you were speaking in general terms. All good, sir.