5-amino-1mq

Mishka

Anyone got any "real" information about this?

Like in a bodybuilding and cutting context?

I got a bottle of it - 30 x 50 mg

I'm following someone named "kingtolo" he is taking it before a contest or even in a bulk. Check his instagram.
Dude is just a shill. Pushing bullshit sarms and MK677. This peptide has been around for years. If no one is here telling you how good it is(at least those who have no vested interest other than selling it), it’s probably worthless.

I'm following someone named "kingtolo" he is taking it before a contest or even in a bulk. Check his instagram.
hehe, yea I am following him too - he is pushing this SARMs he is affiliated with hard.

Dude is just a shill. Pushing bullshit sarms and MK677. This peptide has been around for years. If no one is here telling you how good it is(at least those who have no vested interest other than selling it), it’s probably worthless.
Hm yea, I thought it is pretty new - but I see videos all over YouTube like 2-3 years ago ... so as nobody is hyping it I guess it's not that good.

I read:

"5-AMINO-1MQ in capsules is the most effective fat burner on the market! Get rid of fat for good. A 7% body weight loss during a 3-week study without any dietary interventions."

tho I am not buying it.

But the homepage I read that also suggest 100-150 mg.... hm.... maybe I am gonna buy 2 more bottles and try it at 150 per day, when fat loss stalls.

hehe, yea I am following him too - he is pushing this SARMs he is affiliated with hard.

Hm yea, I thought it is pretty new - but I see videos all over YouTube like 2-3 years ago ... so as nobody is hyping it I guess it's not that good.

I read:

"5-AMINO-1MQ in capsules is the most effective fat burner on the market! Get rid of fat for good. A 7% body weight loss during a 3-week study without any dietary interventions."

tho I am not buying it.

But the homepage I read that also suggest 100-150 mg.... hm.... maybe I am gonna buy 2 more bottles and try it at 150 per day, when fat loss stalls.
Let us know! Keep us updated! I'm curious!

I follow him and was about to buy all that he was talking about. But it seems not a good idea. I was about to go for rad 140 and mk677 with bpc 157 for my shoulder.

Anyone got any "real" information about this?

Like in a bodybuilding and cutting context?

I got a bottle of it - 30 x 50 mg

Let us know! Keep us updated! I'm curious!

It's an expensive compound and the recommended dose is based on what they think people can afford.

Extrapolating from the mouse studies (with various mouse/human conversion ratios), the human dose could easily be 10x that (so you have a 3-day supply).

But none of the human studies have been published yet, so who knows. Also curious to hear your experience.

5AQ looks promising imo, just really expensive to run at theoretically efficacious doses.

I read:

tho I am not buying it.

because expensive lol