5 months post tren cycle no libido

drinkdeer

i'm currently 28 years old, when i was 23 i made the mistake at the height of my sports career to begin cycling and cruise. I have only ever run test c at eithier my cruise dose of 120 mg/week or if i blast to 600mg/ week (there were times i add tbol/whinny orals along my blast) besides that i ran nothing(no hcg with cruise .25 https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (adex) on test blast) never once had libido issue weather cruise or blast always felt fine. my career ended around a year ago and i began to look into bodybuilding, i ran 50mg tren ace along side my crusie dose of 120 mg test c/week and did that for about 3 months, around the 2nd month i noticed my sensitivity in groin gone down, overall drive, until about a month since i noticed symptoms was i not able to get erect at all. i stopped the tren and left it at my cruise dose of 120 mg/ week til being at the point im now with slight improvements over the months (maybe once a week i can produce 85% erect with some drive) but still no where i would consider normal for myself. iv taken multiple blood test over the years and each time i test with my cruise dose im aorund 800-900 test total 20-25 E sensetive free test 25.

i took a blood test a month ago with prolactin included although my studyign before hand has my understanding that it is not needed.

prolactin 6.4 4-15

total testosterone 852 348-1197

E sensetive 22 9-30

my understanding with the recent studies is that anabolics have long term impact on ones testosterone level and I would like to stay on my cruising unless otherwise advised. I have never had any libido issue before. If anyone is able to give advice would appreciate it

edit: i'm not sure what section this belongs under

Looks like you got ignored here. This is a very common problem. After reading these sites for years, I would say the only possible solution is time.

Most likely, you have a genetic defect similar to those men who experience post propecia syndrome, where androgen receptors become impaired and/or damaged by exogenous compounds.

It's part of the Russian Roulette of this game, sadly. But some disagree, and while many acknowledge this is a widespread problem, some claim it never was reported when pharmaceutical (animal or human) grade trenbolone was more easily acquired.

Stay drug free for 6 months and come back and tell us how you feel.

Back