500mg blast test results

Don't just treat the numbers, go by the symptoms too. High T = high E. If you don't get side effects, then it's possible this ratio of T/E works for you.
Agree although if my E2 came back that high, I might consider something like aromasin 12.5 every 3rd day to at least get that number a bit lower.

OP- Probably don't have to worry out the blood counts yet but yes, keep an eye on it. After your blast those should come down and if not there are plenty of ways to lower, mainly donating but also keeping well hydrated and taking supplements like nattokinase, fish oil, etc

I'd use aromasin instead of adex. It's a lot easier on the body, cholesterol etc. Adding masteron would help a lot to decrease shbg

I'm currently closer to around 7 weeks now since the results took forever. My plan was 12-16 weeks but I'm kinda running low on test and I'm waiting for goodlyfe to come back so I can place another order. So really I'll be doing around 10 weeks instead.

E2 reference range is 8.0-35.0 on the test and mine is 152.9

I didn't consider the water weight honestly but I've gained around 35lbs since starting test in September. How much of that would considerably be water?
with an E2 of 152.9 I'd guess most of that 35lbs is water weight.

How is your blood pressure? Are you checking it with a manual cuff? Those automated ones are notoriously inaccurate.

When my E2 got over 100 I didn't have any side effects except BP in the 160s from all the water weight... I'll never let E2 get that high again because I'm worried about the cardiovascular dangers of high BP

Back