500mg Sustanon and not feeling anything!

First I would switch out the sus for cyp/enth. Second lower the dose to trt level like 150-200mg/week and see if libido improves. Your test dose is probably just too high or unstable

You made nearly an identical post last year, it shows up in my "similar threads" below this one. You also ran the same testosterone dose and you used primo then too.
why are you doing the same thing and expecting different results? And acting like somehow your first shot of sustanon is your "norm" when it hasn't been that way in years.

Also they mentioned the primo and estrogen in that thread too, and you did it again.

You claim to have ran 1500mg without any negative side effects , why dont you just do that again? something isnt adding up here

I am running 500mg Test E only per week at the moment. Test I use is 100% real Androtardyl (Bayer) bought in Tunisia pharmacies.

I have absolutely no feeling of being on test. Strength gains and muscle growth is there, but I have absolutely no libido and ED. The prick feels dead, literally.

Nearly two weeks ago, I dropped Rimobolan (was 300mg per week) because of the same issue. I am using no AI, my nipples are very small, no gyno, no water retention.

I am also quite fatigued and joints are cracking too.

What can be wrong with me? Years ago, injecting test prop or sustanon gave me this "on" feeling. Now nothing.

At the moment, I am running test Sustanon Aspen (Turkey) at 500 per week. Week 3 now.

Still cannot see any libido increase, in fact have more of ED and member is like a noodle to be honest, and strength gains have not been remarkable. Just not feeling anything. No nipple sensations, no aromatisation, no bloating or water retention.

I had a blood test done already done twice. Health wise, all markers are spot on.

Test came back 2nd time at 61.34 ng/ml - ref range 2.27 - 9.67 (so x7 above the top normal)

Estrogen came back at 57.4 pg/ml - ref range 0-84

Prolactin is also normal.

Why am I not feeling test now?! Years ago, after a single injection of 250mg Sustanon, my nipples instantly felt weird, had erections, water retention.

Now nothing. Sustanon is definitely as real as it gets based on my bloodwork and sky high T levels.

What to do? Please, help

you're recommending to take less testosterone to improve his libido and performance in the gym?
Yeah sometimes you go too high and you get the opposite effects. Lethargy, low libido, etc. I see it on the trt boards a lot since everyone thinks more is better. I do get the lethargy part myself if I go high on test. It's worth a try. Maybe just having his e2 and androgen load come down a little would do the trick

You made nearly an identical post last year, it shows up in my "similar threads" below this one. You also ran the same testosterone dose and you used primo then too.
why are you doing the same thing and expecting different results? And acting like somehow your first shot of sustanon is your "norm" when it hasn't been that way in years.

Also they mentioned the primo and estrogen in that thread too, and you did it again.

You claim to have ran 1500mg without any negative side effects , why dont you just do that again? something isnt adding up here

Nice catch man, i just remembered who the OP is..Just take a look on his anadrol threads and you'll realise something's really not adding up. Obviously this is not gear related..