50mcg of t3 but tsh levels elevated

For the past 2 months, I've been on a 50mcg T3 dosage.
I got my blood work done last week, and to my surprise, my TSH levels came back at 2.25 (reference range 0.27-4.20).
My T4 levels came back on the lower side – 7.1 (with the reference range being 12-22). I was taking 5iu's of HGH, but about three weeks ago I dropped the HGH.

I've been doing some reading on the topic, and according to what I've gathered, when taking a T3 dosage higher than the recommended endocrinal amount, the TSH levels are supposed to drop significantly.

Despite being on T3 from a reputable source within this community, my TSH levels seem to be unexpectedly high. This has left me quite curious. Could anyone shed some light on what might be causing this TSH even when I'm using T3?

Your TSH should be zero.

Your t3 is fake or expired
The source is a very respected member and has recent Janoshik tests and the date is well before expiration. I was initially thinking maybe it had something to do because my t3/t4 wasn't balanced or perhaps some other variable I'm not thinking about.

I've ordered T3 from another source and will be getting bloods again in a month to see the results.

It's also the first time I'm running T3 so not really sure what I can expect so the only thing I can go by is blood results.