Arrhythmia and resting HR 196

Cardiologist says everything’s fine. Here’s my recent echo, slightly enlarged heart more than likely from running 10 miles a day for half a decade. Rhr 58, hdl 53 ldl 72

IMG_5963.jpeg

Was this indian pharma or turkish pharmacy? Have heard troubling reports of fake or underdosed indian pharma products (not sure how verifiable they are), sounds like a lack of quality control where overdosing could occur

I haven’t heard of a thyroid storm/t3 overdose normally happening on such a low dose so this is all really interesting
Indian pharma

How's everything looking now with your heart and BP? As that was quite a horrific experience you had but it's a good teaching moment and this is instructive to those who are taking thyroid hormones when not prescribed plus without a full understanding how they work. This sounds about as bad as like taking slin without understanding how that works.
I’m in perfect health

That looks great!
Thanks brother. But the reason I made this post was to steer guys onto the side of caution so they don’t make the same mistakes I made. It was an acute incident and I was lucky.

You have the usual comments from the real edgy guys that bring nothing of value to this forum and that’s fine, I’m just hoping some people reconsider using thyroid hormones that’s all. Diet and cardio will do the exact same thing.

I think a lot of guys don’t realize that coming off thyroid hormones can kill you if TSH doesn’t stop rising which can happen.

Thanks brother. But the reason I made this post was to steer guys onto the side of caution so they don’t make the same mistakes I made. It was an acute incident and I was lucky.

You have the usual comments from the real edgy guys that bring nothing of value to this forum and that’s fine, I’m just hoping some people reconsider using thyroid hormones that’s all. Diet and cardio will do the exact same thing.

I think a lot of guys don’t realize that coming off thyroid hormones can kill you if TSH doesn’t stop rising which can happen.
I don't know anything about thyroid hormones, but I do have some experience with the heart stuff. Plenty of echoes under my belt.

I knew one other guy that had a really bad experience messing with t3, but again I just don't know enough to talk about it in any kind of intelligent manner.