A.I. Question.

Rackm248

It seems like this would be a good place to post this question. I am looking for guidance on the topic of A.I. dosage in an individual who already has gyno. All published work on this topic that I've run across deals specifically with T.R.T. dosages, and I wasn't able to dig up any medical studies with "cycle" dosages of testosterone--in this case the dosage would be 500 mg/wk. Basically, I want to know how good are A.I. at preventing gyno. Any thoughts? Thanks!

To prevent gynecomastia on-cycle use an AI. (occasionally a SERM may be included on-cycle, like tamoxifen, at small doses - 5 to 20mg/day)

To reduce and/or eliminate current gynecomastia, use a SERM like Raloxifene. Run it 60mg per day until ALL gyno has disappeared.

Research chems are hit and miss. I used to use RUI (AR-R same co.) but myself and a few others had some questionable products over the years. But, lots of folks swear by them. So its entirely up to you.

Having said that, pharm grade or a reputable UGL is the way to go - particularly when it comes to AI's and SERM's.

I use rui and no complaints.

As far as the ralox treatment, I thjnk I read to only run at the 60mg dose for a certain time frame. My memory says 60 days, but I'll have to look again as my memory is bad. I believe it had something to do with making bones brittle but I definitely could be pulling that out on my behind.

Getting rid of gyno this way also depends on how long you've had it. I've had mine approx 15 years from some poor choices with prohormones and a lack of knowledge.

I did try the ralox treatment with no success. I also read a study on running tamox and ralox together. I believe tamox was 20 or 40mg per day (1ml of rui's tamox) along with ralox. I either saw a slight improvement with this treatment or I've bulked up enough that it's not as apparent.

I'll probably get side tracked, but if I don't, I'll try to find those articles I referenced.

As far as the ralox treatment, I thjnk I read to only run at the 60mg dose for a certain time frame. My memory says 60 days, but I'll have to look again as my memory is bad. I believe it had something to do with making bones brittle but I definitely could be pulling that out on my behind.

Getting rid of gyno this way also depends on how long you've had it. I've had mine approx 15 years from some poor choices with prohormones and a lack of knowledge.

I did try the ralox treatment with no success. I also read a study on running tamox and ralox together. I believe tamox was 20 or 40mg per day (1ml of rui's tamox) along with ralox. I either saw a slight improvement with this treatment or I've bulked up enough that it's not as apparent.

I'll probably get side tracked, but if I don't, I'll try to find those articles I referenced.
Do your cycles make your gyno worse ?

I start an ai from day one and get blood work often. My first two cycles I wasn't as ocd about getting blood work, but always took my ai. I tend to take a little too much ai at times though. Basically if I feel bloated or my blood pressure goes up, I up the ai. Unfortunately that wasn't the best route. I ended up running with my e2 crashed most of the time.

Also, after you crash your e2, the sides for that are almost the same as high e2. It's very hard to tell which way you are without blood work. I thought once I had a bunk adex because of sides and was up to taking .5mg ed convinced I had high e2. Yep, it was crashed once I got the blood work back. I'm ok making fun of myself and my mistakes if it'll help someone not do the same.

Damn bro! This shit is so involved! I have a cycle almost ready to go but I keep putting it off lol. That sounds like soooo many sides. I guess for a big pay off there has to be a big draw back.

Damn bro! This shit is so involved! I have a cycle almost ready to go but I keep putting it off lol. That sounds like soooo many sides. I guess for a big pay off there has to be a big draw back.

First cycle? Stick to test only have arimidex for estrogen control and figure out your dose. I like .25mg eod for moderate cycles which is what a first cycle should be. 400-600mg per week. Look up pct protocols for nolva and clomid doses. I don't remember these as I am on trt.

It doesnt make them brittle, it does the complete OPPOSITE. And Raloxifene has been successful used for 5 years straight, let alone 60 days.

It doesnt make them brittle, it does the complete OPPOSITE. And Raloxifene has been successful used for 5 years straight, let alone 60 days.

Ok. Good to know. I tried googling it again but found nothing about bad long term use yet. Shoulda googled before posting. Only thing I found was about a reduction in IGF-1, then I gave up.

Back