AAS induced hypokalemia? Help me.

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Whoremoans, Jul 3, 2019.

1. These are the guys at the Royal Ontario Museum who will tell me what type of mineral the broken-in-half rock with all the shiny crystals inside of it I found on the side of the road is.

Definitely useful for trying to distinguish between igneous and metamorphic rock, not sure it will help OP though.

Either way, it's worth a try.

Also bumping this thread for exposure of course.

Whoremoans likes this.
  2. little

little Member

No man, a mineral analysis of your body! Not a geologist lol

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

It seems so unfortunately. I’m one of those poor bastards that gets every damn side effect in the book from gear.

T-Bagger likes this.
  4. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

None whatsoever. I take TRT and methadone.

5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Up your K intake through food and supplements.

6. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

That’s what I’ve been doing the past couple days and it seems to be working. I’ve been taking 2 99mg potassium pills, and 1 250mg magnesium pill, along with 2 bananas daily. Haven’t had any side effects since, thank god. We’ll really know if it’s going to work 100% by tomorrow or the next day. I decided to start a blast today. Took 150mg test E, 100mg DHB, 50mg NPP, and 150mg deca. Probably going to do this same dose protocol 3x a week if all continues going well.

T-Bagger likes this.
  7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Sounds good bro

8. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Update: my condition seems to be stabilized since adding the additional potassium in my daily regimen. It’s. Huge relief, because I really don’t wanna give up gear. I took about a year off, but I’m back at it ladies and gents. Test E, test C, DHB, NPP, deca, Dianabol, and arimadex. Let’s get hyooge.

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Good to hear bro!