• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

AAS/peptide Interaction with prescription drugs

I4NI

I am a newbie in this forum/community so I beg of y'all not to roast me. Lol Former athlete here with HBP, ADHD & chronic pain(many injuries and surgeries). Unfortunately I now take a multitude of prescription medications and I’m about to start a cycle. My last cycle was 5 years ago and I wasn’t on as many meds. I don’t want to necessarily tell all my medical providers that I’m pinning gear. My last labs for test (6mo ago) showed 279ng/dL so I know I’m low but that could be due to opiate suppression. Cholesterol was a tad high but Dr not concerned, she said everything else was great. I certainly cannot train as hardcore as I used to but I definitely need to improve muscle mass and endurance. I have acquired Sust250, NPP, Test cyp, d-bol, GHRP-6 and TB500. I’m curious if there any known major interactions or known issues with receptors of these AAS/peptides I mentioned above with following meds:

BP: amlodipine, metoprolol
ADHD: Adderall
CP: minimal dose opiate for pain

Obviously I am asking for insights, feedback or experiences from others, any input is greatly appreciated.