About Cooper Pharma Limited

cadafi

Anyone here has any experience to share or have heard about cooper pharma?? i know some testosterones were tested by Anabolic lab with not bad results, thing is i haven´t heard anything about this brand outside Spanish community forums from spain that is EU, not latin america.
I know they are from india and just like Deus medical and Hilma biocare they have a web site for authentications purposes Pharma Companies, Top Pharmaceutical Companies in India
Guys in spanish forums rate this brand based on "how they feel" as "very good" despite not having recent lab tests, the ones who don´t speak any english seem pretty naive since they can´t get out of that community, other brands popular among spanish users are Quimico and novocrine but then again i only hear about these brands on spanish forums and not else where, Novocrine had bad results on Anabolic lab when sent out for testing and Quimico seems to be counterfeited a lot, so users spend time uploading pictures on forums just to get feedback from other users on if the vials seem legit or not LOL, that is lame as fuck, no one has the brains to open a damn vial and send it out for testing.
Anyhow what I don´t get is how this cooper brand is not as popular as hilma or deus if they are all from india, hilma and deus seem to be popular and known all over Europe but this cooper seems to only be popular in spain, no one sells it nor talks about it here on meso, no lab testing, nothing here
I attached one pic of 2 of their products which are also pricey, not cheap at all, if some one can give some feedback on this brand i´d really appreciate it
These 10 amps of mast prop cost 42 eur and 5 amps of tren ace are 22 eur so not cheap at all.

Attachments

• IMG_2983.jpg
    IMG_2983.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 113
They were sold for long time here in Belgium and NL too. Very good brand indeed, i think they are not popular because they are too pricey compared to Deus and Hilma

They were sold for long time here in Belgium and NL too. Very good brand indeed, i think they are not popular because they are too pricey compared to Deus and Hilma
Kinda weird the brand as a whole is only popular among spanish guys, also you don´t see anything about them on popular bodybuilding boards, i think also that points into a huge red flag imo, i find amps break really bad, anabolic lab has like 2 samples analized, results were good but this was years ago
And not more expensive than Deus nor Hilma, is anything it is cheaper since i got them from a local dealer, probably not even official reseller if that is even a thing of the lab, kinda shady in every aspect, i was interested in this bacause i have it locally and this way i don´t have to go thru the hassle of waiting days for it to arrive but i think i´ll pass.

Last edited:
Cooper pharma is Indian pharmaceutical company manufacturing lot of medications, they started their anabolic line few years back to make extra money , their products are good

Cooper pharma is Indian pharmaceutical company manufacturing lot of medications, they started their anabolic line few years back to make extra money , their products are good they're just acUGL

They're just a UGL. No legit pharma company makes trenbolone for human use.

Cooper pharma is Indian pharmaceutical company manufacturing lot of medications, they started their anabolic line few years back to make extra money , their products are good
Yeah is the same story everyone tells but yet no lab tests nor you see people using it or talking about it anywhere else besides spain, the only lab tests i can see are the ones from anabolic lab and this was years ago

Send some off to jano if you really want to know. If your buddy has a decent stash from the same batch, it may be worth it for you to test and then stock up if the results come back solid.

I used cooper's sustanon and boldenone in the end of 2022, and my blood pressure went crazy high, so I stopped. Then, next cycle, I started 2023 April, not with cooper, but with stuff from BM pharma (test en, deca). My blood pressure has been all normal until yesterday when I ran out of BM test en, and used a remaining amp of Cooper sust. Everyone around here is very satisfied with their products, but apparently it really fucks up my blood pressure. So that's something to consider. I'm not really on good opinion of them.

I used cooper's sustanon and boldenone in the end of 2022, and my blood pressure went crazy high, so I stopped. Then, next cycle, I started 2023 April, not with cooper, but with stuff from BM pharma (test en, deca). My blood pressure has been all normal until yesterday when I ran out of BM test en, and used a remaining amp of Cooper sust. Everyone around here is very satisfied with their products, but apparently it really fucks up my blood pressure. So that's something to consider. I'm not really on good opinion of them.
I understand by your statement that cooper is the real thing and BM is bunk since you are supposed to hold fluids on testosterone, both test and bolde are known for raising blood preassure in a dose dependant manner of course.
Where are you from? Just curious what other countries offer this aside from spain, i know some countries in south and central america such as mexico

I understand by your statement that cooper is the real thing and BM is bunk since you are supposed to hold fluids on testosterone, both test and bolde are known for raising blood preassure in a dose dependant manner of course.
Where are you from? Just curious what other countries offer this aside from spain, i know some countries in south and central america such as mexico
BM is indeed bunk. Their MAST-100 is test prop 120 actually, but I use test enanthate which is very rarely faked, so I usually trust test en from all brands. I tried many brands in the past 15 years, including BritishDragon, Normal Hellas, etc, none of them raised my blood pressure this much. Btw I wouldn't measure effectiveness based on how much it raises BP. I'm from Hungary, and there was a batch around here from Cooper, maybe for half a year, but then AFAIK Cooper pharma ceased production.

Back