aburaihan test 2 sterile vials

Youngblood

Looking for anyone with personal experience transferring there aburaihan test to sterile vials. I don't have any reason to pin the entire amp so ideally would transfer some to vials.

I used the search function and didn't read a conclusion regarding this.

Looking for anyone with personal experience transferring there aburaihan test to sterile vials. I don't have any reason to pin the entire amp so ideally would transfer some to vials.
I hate amps for this reason...

If I have to deal with amps I sterilize an area, crack all the amps, draw the oil up into a 10 or 20mL syringe and fill my vials (don't forget to pop in a second small needle to let air back out of the sealed vials!).

I hate amps for this reason...

If I have to deal with amps I sterilize an area, crack all the amps, draw the oil up into a 10 or 20mL syringe and fill my vials (don't forget to pop in a second small needle to let air back out of the sealed vials!).
Thats how I want to do it. Take some time and just transfer 10mls worth. Just not sure its smart.

Search a little further, if it does have BA and BB then you're fine transfering to a sterile vial. If it doesn't, you have slightly increased risk of infection compared to a test with BA.

I remember one of these middle eastern Test brands lacks something, it has been discussed in another thread but i don't remember which brand specifically.