Aburaihan Test E

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by Westin, Mar 7, 2018.

1. balco

balco Member

Woah...I'm not accusing you of anything, I am making an assumption that the TP domestic line of hormone is manufacturered here in the USA is that true? Have you personally seen the lab that it's made in?

I am interested in purchasing the domestic line, I've been a customer of yours since my first cycle and will continue to be, but it's in my best interest to ask questions. Hopefully you aren't using Google translate or another online translator to read my messages, I don't want them to come of as hostile, I have good intentions and am curious about the domestic line of products.

2. balco

balco Member

Woah...I'm not accusing you of anything, I am making an assumption that the TP domestic line of hormone is manufacturered here in the USA is that true? Have you personally seen the lab that it's made in?

I am interested in purchasing the domestic line, I've been a customer of yours since my first cycle and will continue to be, but it's in my best interest to ask questions. Hopefully you aren't using Google translate or another online translator to read my messages, I don't want them to come of as hostile, I have good intentions and am curious about the domestic line of products.

3. All the reason why I am tense is that I know stuff but I cant tell. So when I get asked about TP Domestic Line, I am not permitted to say anything for my producer's anonymity reasons. He has been in business for over 10 years and thats how he lived long. I havent seen the lab in person but I know the lab from digital stuff that I have seen. My guy has the highest grade of reference from Meso too, if I could tell whom, everyone would probably jump into getting some of that stuff lol. Everyone is free to believe or not, this is the best I can do.

I didnt know you are a client, I never know what clients' Meso names are unless they scam or try to scam me :)

4. balco

balco Member

Thank you! I appreciate you answering my question, keep up the good work!

5. Jstone2

Jstone2 Member

When he does order the domestic line it will somehow have an issue. He is looking for a weakness to use against you for free gear later.

6. Dec1214

Dec1214 Junior Member

Did you check your levels so far lol?