Ace Pharmaceutical Solutions (Canadian Domestic)

Very well said @graciebjj , Thank you! I agree, Many people have made the switch to Test Cyp over the years.

There has been a handful of people who have had issues with the higher concentraion of Test E 300MG/ML but are fine with the T400.

@Fullchamber was sent vials of Test Cyp as replacements. Keep us posted my friend.

Very well said @graciebjj , Thank you!

There has been a hanful of people who have issues with the higher concentraion of Test E 300MG/ML but are fine with the T400.

@Fullchamber was sent vials of Test Cyp as replacements. Keep us posted my friend.
Yup! I will post it here that how amazing you guys have been to me even though you didn’t have to be. Once i get the stuff and use it for a couple weeks i’ll share my experience with the new gear and you guys. You guys are amazing

Wanted to post my experience thus far. Communication was great, product was shipped out same day payment was received. Order was all tabs, haven't ordered Canadian ugl for a while but was impressed with the tabs, they seem 'hard' and not crumbly. A friend is using the var, and he says seems good to go. Tried a superman tab and definitely worked lol

Sponsors