Ace Pharmaceutical Solutions (Canadian Domestic)

Amazing products and great customer service!
Primo Prop is fucking great!
Thank you Ace!

Attachments

• 20240821_143128 - Copy (2).jpg
    20240821_143128 - Copy (2).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 15
Just an update about my situation that I shared about a month or so ago. I was using Test E 300 from Ace. And that caused me a lot of issues from soreness, redness, bruising and severe pain on my injection sites. All these symptoms would last for weeks sometimes. So I decided to email them and I asked if they ever had any complaints about their Test E and they immediately emailed me without asking anything and offered me to replace my bottles with Test Cyp 250 for free. I was actually shocked that how quickly and easily they made this offer to me. I tried to cover some of the cost of the bottles that they were going to ship me but they insisted me to take them for free so I did.

I have taken 10 shots of Test Cyp 250 so far. Obviously in small doses and I have never once felt any pain or have had any of the symptoms I had with Test E. I don’t even feel anything even if i touch the injection site. It’s amazing how smooth it is.

Would recommend Canadians to give these guys a try. Their customer service is top notch and their test cyp is super smooth. These guys take their business and customers seriously.