Ace Pharmaceutical Solutions - Jano Testing (Canadian Domestic)

-APS-

Hello Meso,

We are Ace Pharmaceutical Solutions. This is our recent HPLC testing from Janoshik and we will continue to update this thread as more testing is done.

1000000249.jpg1000000250.jpg1000000251.jpg1000000252.jpg
1000000253.jpg1000000254.jpg1000000255.jpg1000000256.jpg1000000257.jpg1000000258.jpg

ur nolva is underdosed, for it to be dosed at 20mg u need like 30mg of tamoxifen citrate
We are aware of how Nolvadex from the pharmacy is generally dosed at 150% of label claim but because the oral bioavailability of Tamoxifen is nearly 100%.. We decided to dose ours accurately to meet label claims. It is my understanding that most UGLs do the same.

This is something I will look deeper into though. Thank you

We are aware of how Nolvadex from the pharmacy is generally dosed at 150% of label claim but because the oral bioavailability of Tamoxifen is nearly 100%.. We decided to dose ours accurately to meet label claims. It is my understanding that most UGLs do the same.

This is something I will look deeper into though. Thank you
It is not about bio availability. Tamoxifen citrate has a group attached to it like an ester is attached to anabolics. So you are taking less pure tamox. You have to compensate the citrate group weight

Some of the reports show mg/ml and some show a percentage. So the NPP listed...is that 96% for the purity of the raw form?
You list your NPP as 150mg/ml and I as hoping to see the finished number for that.

Some of the reports show mg/ml and some show a percentage. So the NPP listed...is that 96% for the purity of the raw form?
You list your NPP as 150mg/ml and I as hoping to see the finished number for that.
That is correct. For the results showing mg/ml - Those are finished products that were tested. The percentages are the results from having the raws tested.

We wanted to be as transparent as possible, so we decided to have both done. We will continue to do testing through Janoshik and post the results here, as we receive them.

That is correct. For the results showing mg/ml - Those are finished products that were tested. The percentages are the results from having the raws tested.

We wanted to be as transparent as possible, so we decided to have both done. We will continue to do testing through Janoshik and post the results here, as we receive them.
Help me understand this. You say you decided to have both raws and finished product tested. Why do I not see both raw and finished testing on NPP (or any one product)?

Help me understand this. You say you decided to have both raws and finished product tested. Why do I not see both raw and finished testing on NPP (or any one product)?
My apologies for the confusion.

Not all of our products and raws have been tested yet. We selected a few of each to test for now and post along side our introduction.

We will continue to get other raws and finished products tested and post them on here over time. We plan to have everything in our line up tested through Janoshik.

I hope this clears things up.

My apologies for the confusion.

Not all of our products and raws have been tested yet. We selected a few of each to test for now and post along side our introduction.

We will continue to get other raws and finished products tested and post them on here over time. We plan to have everything in our line up tested through Janoshik.

I hope this clears things up.
Well, don’t you wanna get everything tested first before you start selling it to your customers? How would your customers be sure about whatever they are ordering from you is up to desired/required standards?!

None of their raws tested better than 96% where most sources get 98%+ for those compounds. Tren A I’ve seen lower before but I’ve also seen it 96%+ & 98%+. 94% I’d be mad
I get it. Even their anavar is roughly 94% pure. And they are charging pretty penny for their finished product. I was very much interested in trying out their Var but not sure if I am going to. Might try some other well known vendor.

I get it. Even their anavar is roughly 94% pure. And they are charging pretty penny for their finished product. I was very much interested in trying out their Var but not sure if I am going to. Might try some other well known vendor.

I don’t see any anavar raw testing there, where did you get this 94% number from for anavar? I only see finished product testing? And the finished testing is within 6% of label claim which is fairly accurate, but most of all honest and you know what your getting. I’m not trying to talk you into it, go with whoever.. but if it’s just the testing that’s stopping you, I would say that’s pretty silly considering how close the finished Anavar tested..

Even if you see some test for Anavar raws that I don’t see and it is 94%, raw testing doesn’t really mean that much because your not ordering raws from them - your ordering finished product.

I don’t see any anavar raw testing there, where did you get this 94% number from for anavar? I only see finished product testing? And the finished testing is within 6% of label claim which is fairly accurate, but most of all honest and you know what your getting. I’m not trying to talk you into it, go with whoever.. but if it’s just the testing that’s stopping you, I would say that’s pretty silly considering how close the finished Anavar tested..

Even if you see some test for Anavar raws that I don’t see and it is 94%, raw testing doesn’t really mean that much because your not ordering raws from them - your ordering finished product.
Result came out 23.49mg of Anavar. The tested sample was 25mg. Do the math. Also, there’s a UGL that got their sample tested for 10mg anavar and the result showed the ingredient was more than 10mg. They made sure their product better be a little over dosed than under.

I don't doubt these at all with the amazing results I've had. I'll leave a full review on your other thread when I have time later in the week. Do you plan to test your MK677? I can never tell if that stuff actually works.
My apologies for the late reply! I am not sure how I missed this.

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying our products my friend. We will absolutely be testing our MK677 in the near future and I will post it immediately once we have the results.

Sponsors