Acne and morning wood persisting 3 weeks after finishing cycle

pobox1334

So its been 19 days since i ended my cycle of test e and equipoise and i want to start pct but im still waking up every morning with erections and im still getting acne in unusual places like my neck. I stopped the eq 1 shot before the test so my last shot was test only. I didn't plan it like that it just worked out that way.

I was planning on starting PCT the day after tomorrow (the 3 week mark) with hcg and then Nolvadex and clomid but I'm worried it's too early because of the morning wood and acne.

My dose was 750mg each per week.

Should I wait until the morning wood and sex dreams die down? My last cycle was test only (sustanon) and the morning wood stopped almost immediately after I quit injecting.

Thoughts?

Morning erections sounds hard.

You could always do a checkup and find out. Relying on your dick is not always the best choice.

So its been 19 days since i ended my cycle of test e and equipoise and i want to start pct but im still waking up every morning with erections and im still getting acne in unusual places like my neck. I stopped the eq 1 shot before the test so my last shot was test only. I didn't plan it like that it just worked out that way.

I was planning on starting PCT the day after tomorrow (the 3 week mark) with hcg and then Nolvadex and clomid but I'm worried it's too early because of the morning wood and acne.

My dose was 750mg each per week.

Should I wait until the morning wood and sex dreams die down? My last cycle was test only (sustanon) and the morning wood stopped almost immediately after I quit injecting.

Thoughts?
If you expect to lose your ability to get a boner then you will at some point. Dont think about it.

Do NOT take the HCG with the clomid and nolva. And dont take anymore AI's.

Take the HCG first. Now is a good time. Take 1000iu EOD for 10 days. That would be one bottle of 5000iu. Then start the Nolva and Clomid. What is your planned dose of the SERMS?

If you expect to lose your ability to get a boner then you will at some point. Dont think about it.

Do NOT take the HCG with the clomid and nolva. And dont take anymore AI's.

Take the HCG first. Now is a good time. Take 1000iu EOD for 10 days. That would be one bottle of 5000iu. Then start the Nolva and Clomid. What is your planned dose of the SERMS?
This ☝