Adex makes my nipples sensitive and itchy?

Like I said stop taking all this stuff and you will be fine. Aromasin is used to lower estrogen levels. It is not used to treat mental problems. If you keep taking drugs you have no idea how to take yes you are going to grow tits. Like I said go see a real doctor not someone claiming to be a doctor on the internet.

ok thanks no problem,anyway here doctors are real dumbass,really

trying to clean my liver because when I was testing anavar I felt a warm on my liver. But dont drink,no smoke(never). I eat a lot of eggs and healthy fat.And currently dont running nothing. Only when Im angry,really angry I take some aromasin 3 - 6 mg. Do you believe that my gynocomastia probability is high?
If you want to clean your liver stop taking all this stupid shit. Drink lots of water and eat healthy. That's all you have to do. Tell your doctor all this stupid stuff you are doing so he can get you the mental help that you need

If you want to clean your liver stop taking all this stupid shit. Drink lots of water and eat healthy. That's all you have to do. Tell your doctor all this stupid stuff you are doing so he can get you the mental help that you need

But I need manage the e2 issues,after all mood swings have a relation with that.At least in tnation that was the answer.

ok thanks no problem,anyway here doctors are real dumbass,really
There are dumbass doctors everywhere you have to find a good one. Instead of coming here looking at stupid shit spend that time researching a good doctor and a good psychiatrist. A good physiatrist will help you with all of these problems

But I need manage the e2 issues,after all mood swings have a relation with that.At least in tnation that was the answer.
Your doctor told you that your bloodwork was normal so your problems are not e2 or testosterone related. These stupid questions are really getting aggravating so this is my last reply. GO SEE A GOOD PSYCHIATRIST THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE DRUGS AND TREATMENT YOU REALLY NEED.

You need to manage your mental problems stop listening to stupid shit you read online

There are dumbass doctors everywhere you have to find a good one. Instead of coming here looking at stupid shit spend that time researching a good doctor and a good psychiatrist. A good physiatrist will help you with all of these problems

Jesus I went to the best,no reason for joke.
Sometimes I think that there no reason to run steroids,so I repeat to myself alpha is a no-sense life like with woman.

Then do stupids things isnt a horrible idea but just sayin maybe im depresed maybe not maybe you are depressed because write in internet forum everyday and of course you are alpha and im a beta

Jesus I went to the best,no reason for joke.
Sometimes I think that there no reason to run steroids,so I repeat to myself alpha is a no-sense life like with woman.

Then do stupids things isnt a horrible idea but just sayin maybe im depresed maybe not maybe you are depressed because write in internet forum everyday and of course you are alpha and im a beta
You have mental problems. Go see a psychiatrist. Stop this fucking stupid shit

You have mental problems. Go see a psychiatrist. Stop this fucking stupid shit

Mental problems because Im not cool or fun to say the things.

No way,Im so tired to hear the pervert stories of the average exogenus testosterone user and then the glory is yours.

You know what?Maybe Im a Crisler boy,after all "badass" is a fantasy world with exogenus drugs.

So who have the mental problem now? @Just Fish Dont answer,is rethoric question,anyway thanks for the help.

I know it "alphas" have answer and categories to all.

TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY

welcome to my word "alpha"
I wouldn't pay attention to him. All the does is sit at his computer, masturbate, and Google everything and act like an expert. Only experience he has is rubbing androgel on his bung hole.

Back