Adex standalone ?

Toiletminds

6 months after my cycle my estro is in the high normal range. I want to bring it to low or mid normal range. Can u use adex alone to do that? If so what dose and how often? Im currently not on anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not an expert on this but I would think adex would crash your e2 if you're already in the normal range even if it is in the upper part of normal.

Any adex would obviously lower your estrogen but you would need to get blood work to see what level .25 ew would do.

My E level is at the max of the normal high range when my test it back at where it was in pre cycle bloods. My e was lower in pre cycle bloods thats why i want to lower it

My E level is at the max of the normal high range when my test it back at where it was in pre cycle bloods. My e was lower in pre cycle bloods thats why i want to lower it

E2 levels are not constant. They go up and down all the time. It's not something you should worry about let alone throw drugs into the mix to solve a problem that doesn't exist. Don't stress over it man.

Ok. Ill try to find natural ways to reduce it. Thanks for the help

Natural methods are insignificantly effective man. Not even worth the time, hassle, or stress worrying about lowering your E2 a few points. Not like you'll notice a difference either way to be honest.

Natural methods are insignificantly effective man. Not even worth the time, hassle, or stress worrying about lowering your E2 a few points. Not like you'll notice a difference either way to be honest.

The main issue is im getting lean everywhere but my lower chest (non gyno) and lower abs are still holding onto fat. It just doesnt go away what if i do .125 adex every 5 days. Would if drop to the lower normal range. How long does adex take to work any way? I used .25 e3d on cycle with 500mg test e per week.

The main issue is im getting lean everywhere but my lower chest (non gyno) and lower abs are still holding onto fat. It just doesnt go away what if i do .125 adex every 5 days. Would if drop to the lower normal range. How long does adex take to work any way? I used .25 e3d on cycle with 500mg test e per week.

It'll start working as soon as the drug is digested and absorbed but takes a couple days to reach peak efficacy I think. Adex, AIs in general, and lowering your estrogen is not going to solve your problem. You're not going to get rid of your fat by lowering your estrogen.

Back