• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PCT AFTER 12WEEK TEST And, advice please. Need Help

Bruce_x

Hi guys and thanks for the future replies.
As you can read from my previous discussions I have finished my first 12 week cycle of Enantato testing. It was satisfying and I learned a lot of experience thanks also to your advice and suggestions
After 3 weeks spent doing nothing taking 0.25mg of Adex on Monday/Wednesday/Friday I started my PCT (after also having done blood tests to see the values of e2, SHGB, total text, lh fh) and I was really well !
Now I started the PCT like this.

WEEK 1
Enclomiphene 12.5mg / day
Tamoxifen 30mg / day
Arimidex 0.25mg Monday Wednesday Friday

I'M CURRENTLY AT 1 WEEK (TODAY IS FRIDAY), and I've started having bad symptoms such as:
- Nausea
- Mind clouded by depressive thoughts
- Diarrhoea
- Heachache
- Low libido

I believe that all these symptoms are due to the large quantity of Tamoxifen that I am taking in conjunction with Enclomifene citrate, so today I am not taking anything to feel a little better, tomorrow I had thought of ONLY taking Enclomifene 6mg EOD.
What do you think? Do you think all these symptoms are from Tamox as I think, or from both at too high a dose? Do I just keep Enclo and take off Nolva/Tamox?
Do I reduce?
The thing that shocked me a lot were the depressive thoughts, which I had never had in my life.
I also leave you the complete PCT.

Thanks again guys

WEEK 1-2
Tamoxifen 30mg / day
Arimidex 0.25mg Monday Wednesday Friday

WEEK 3-4
Tamoxifen 20mg / day
Arimidex 0.25mg Monday Thursday

WEEK 5
Enclomiphene 6mg / day
Tamoxifen 20mg / day
Arimidex 0.25mg Monday Thursday

WEEK 6
Enclomiphene 6mg / day
Tamoxifen 10mg / day
Arimidex OFF

WEEK 7
Enclomiphene OFF
Tamoxifen 10mg / day
Arimidex OFF

This is not a proper PCT at all, I have a lot of question marks in my head regarding your dosage, your proecess of PCT and the length of ur Test E Cycle.
But anyway, here is how you should go with ur PCT:

In the case of most other injectables, one must wait for about 2 weeks after the end of the cycle to start the PCT with SERMs. Also in ur case, u run Test E, it's a long run ester!
During this two weeks (so one day after ur last Test E pin) u start with 500iu HCG eod!

By acting as an LH analogue, HCG “forces” the testicles to start working and producing Testosterone and sperm, even when exogenous AAS are still in the body. And then starting PCT!

Enclomiphene should be dosed at 25mg a day every week, and half of that (12.5mg/day) the last week of PCT.

Tamoxifen should be dosed at 20mg a day every week, and half of that amount (10mg/day) the last week of PCT.

PCT Length = 6weeks.

NO NEED FOR AN AI like Arimidex during ur PCT!

Dont run anything if you are not too old and you have had good natty testosterone. It will take a little longer but if you feel awful on pct meds there is no need for them. Do blood work two month after last injection.

Dont run anything if you are not too old and you have had good natty testosterone. It will take a little longer but if you feel awful on pct meds there is no need for them. Do blood work two month after last injection.
This. I did bloods 3 weeks post last injection to time pct meds well. I was already well into recovering without any meds, and I thought it best to lay off the serm meds given their sides and focus on sleeping and eating well

This. I did bloods 3 weeks post last injection to time pct meds well. I was already well into recovering without any meds, and I thought it best to lay off the serm meds given their sides and focus on sleeping and eating well
Based on testosterone or lh and fsh?

Both. Test was 500 something. FSH and LH were 4 something. I felt normal and figured I’d get back to my 700 natty test soon enough
if your LH and FSH are both higher than 1 then you recovered very vast.
PCT is only needed when you are on for very long time or you are old IMO

That’s a lot of orals man- I recovered just fine with no pct my first 2 cycles- I would just take 250iu hcg EOD and you’ll be feeling great in no time- no need to complicate things.