Advice for beginner - PCT

Crouge

Hello all,

I have started my first cycle (250mg test ethanate 12 weeks).

I am looking for advice surrounding a PCT. It was hard enough for me to get my hands on the test, so nolvadex and similar may not be possible..

Given I am doing a low dose cycle, can anyone recommend a suitable over the counter PCT? I have done some reading on 'Post Cycle 3x by Vital'. Will this be sufficient or something similar?

Only a beginner looking for advice, please go easy on me ha. Thanks

Hello all,

I have started my first cycle (250mg test ethanate 12 weeks).

I am looking for advice surrounding a PCT. It was hard enough for me to get my hands on the test, so nolvadex and similar may not be possible..

Given I am doing a low dose cycle, can anyone recommend a suitable over the counter PCT? I have done some reading on 'Post Cycle 3x by Vital'. Will this be sufficient or something similar?

Only a beginner looking for advice, please go easy on me ha. Thanks
What do you mean by "It was hard enough for me to get my hands on the test" ? What was hard about it? Just asking, cuz, I think that clom and nolva are the ones you go to in terms of PCT without a doubt

Unfortunately I cannot be easy on you. You fucked up hard in multiple aspects. First, by not having pct meds on hand before injecting anything. Also 12 weeks is a waste of time. At 7-8 weeks is when you get full effect, and before then it’s essentially just a pump supplement with maybe some nitrogen retention weight that kicks in week 5. Furthermore 250 mg is also a waste-of-time-dose that won’t give you lasting gains after 12 weeks of taking it.

“Test was hard to get”. Really? Were you hitting up pookie and rayray in the trap house, or some other king of the streets?

“Over-the-counter-PCT” bro do you really want over the counter meds for pct? Do you even know how the pct meds work and why it’s important that you get accurate versions of them?

My advice is stop with any steroid nonsense right and hit the books, because you don’t have the knowledge to use any of this well.