Advice on my first cycle that I planned over the last few weeks. Please educate me on the topic.

joyboy800

Hello everyone! I am a 26 years old male. I am aware of the risks associated with performance enhancing stuff however I still wanna do them. I would not mention my sources to anyone at any time. I respectfuly ask for your guidance regarding safety . Any input from you guys is greatly appreciated.

Goals

Just wanna put on a little extra lean muscle. I feel like I have hit a plateau and have not really made any progress in the recent years.

Plan

Previous Plan

Anavar 30mg daily x 4 weeks

I looked up the "safest" steroid available which came out to be Anavar. I wanted to do a minimal effective dose. So I thought I would do 30mg a day cycle. However a ton of resources are now saying an Anavar-only cycle could do more harm than good. At least some test base should be used. So I did some more reasearch and formulated the followinf plan

Current Plan with test
6 week cycle
100mg a week TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE.
30mg a day Anavar.
as PCT Clomid.

Workout
at least 5 times a week

Regular Supplementation that I already take
Creatine
Glutamine
Whey
Omega
NAC
Shilajit
Ashwgandha

What I am seekin here

My gear plan was made based on what I have available and my budget. So changes regarding that are not really possible. However I could buy any other lecit supplement if needed. Please help me regarding safety. Other than getting medical work done, what steps could I take to make sure that the side effects are kept at a minimum?

The test I got comes in 1ml vials, each containing 200mg. I had thought of doing 1 vial every 10 days and do a 30 days cycle. But then I read that the vials could be reused, meaning I could only fill the syringe half way through(.5ml) and leave the rest in the vial at room temp to be used next week. Do people actually do this?

I was also evaluating doing a test only cycle for 6 weeks and see how it goes. Then maybe do a test + anavar cycle next year. Considering risk-reward what do you guys suggest?

thank you very much.

Testosterone E/C 500mg a week for 12 weeks pinning Monday/thursday
a.i as needed
Nolva/clomid for pct at 20/50 for 30 days 2/3 weeks after last pin.

I am not trying to sound like a dick but literally a google search will tell you this is the most “standard” first cycle. 500mg of test a week will give you better results than 100mg of test and 30mg of anavar and is safer and cheaper. Also it takes 3/4 weeks for test C to reach a stable level in your body so basically you’re getting two weeks or stable test and then stopping and trying to go to a pct if only doing 6 weeks

Add anavar on the second cycle since you already have it

1ml vials or 1ml ampules? I only ask because I’ve never seen anyone have reputable test in a tiny vial. They’re almost always 10ml. If it’s an ampule then you absolutely cannot leave it open on your shelf for a week and then inject it.

Depending on your natural T level, 100mg is going to replace what you probably make naturally with the headache of taking pct.

If you’re taking ashwaganda and sillyjizz for testosterone boosting, don’t bother. It does next to nothing if you’re natural and absolutely nothing if you’re not. Unless you’re taking ashwaganda for what it does for mood.

If you’re going to put your body through the bullshit of jabbing oil and taking pct, you’re gonna want some results. If it was me I’d do something like the following

200test : 200 mast. Have arimidex or some other Ai to hand if required. Do that for 12 weeks or more.

200 test : 100-150 primo. Primo will lower the e2 potentially, so if you get the balance right you don’t need to take an Ai. All depends on how much you aromatise. You could also swap out primo for EQ, which acts similarly.

Anavar is very good, but like any oral they will damage you in the long run. I take 10-20mg anavar sublingually 30 mins before the gym. You get a sharper spike of effectiveness over a shorter period, and doing a little less damage

agree with what most of what bodybuilder said

run the test 12-15 weeks. dosage could be 250mg-500mg, your call OP
anavar is safe, and will compliment the cycle well. at worst itll skew your cholesterol a little bit

are you planning on running more than one cycle? blast and cruise could be a better option than the hormonal and psychological rollercoaster of blasting then pcting, watching your gains shrink, just to hop back on anyways. If you're going to keep cycling (most do), blast and cruise is the way

if youre going to PCT, run nolva + enclomiphene + hcg + HMG

Hello everyone! I am a 26 years old male. I am aware of the risks associated with performance enhancing stuff however I still wanna do them. I would not mention my sources to anyone at any time. I respectfuly ask for your guidance regarding safety . Any input from you guys is greatly appreciated.

Goals

Just wanna put on a little extra lean muscle. I feel like I have hit a plateau and have not really made any progress in the recent years.

Plan

Previous Plan

Anavar 30mg daily x 4 weeks

I looked up the "safest" steroid available which came out to be Anavar. I wanted to do a minimal effective dose. So I thought I would do 30mg a day cycle. However a ton of resources are now saying an Anavar-only cycle could do more harm than good. At least some test base should be used. So I did some more reasearch and formulated the followinf plan

Current Plan with test
6 week cycle
100mg a week TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE.
30mg a day Anavar.
as PCT Clomid.

Workout
at least 5 times a week

Regular Supplementation that I already take
Creatine
Glutamine
Whey
Omega
NAC
Shilajit
Ashwgandha

What I am seekin here

My gear plan was made based on what I have available and my budget. So changes regarding that are not really possible. However I could buy any other lecit supplement if needed. Please help me regarding safety. Other than getting medical work done, what steps could I take to make sure that the side effects are kept at a minimum?

The test I got comes in 1ml vials, each containing 200mg. I had thought of doing 1 vial every 10 days and do a 30 days cycle. But then I read that the vials could be reused, meaning I could only fill the syringe half way through(.5ml) and leave the rest in the vial at room temp to be used next week. Do people actually do this?

I was also evaluating doing a test only cycle for 6 weeks and see how it goes. Then maybe do a test + anavar cycle next year. Considering risk-reward what do you guys suggest?

thank you very much.
Show us a picture of yourself now where you’ve plateaued …

Us first timers need to keep it simple.

500mg test c a week for 12-16 weeks
Optional 250 IU HCG EOD (help maintain natural fertility)
AI on hand for High e2 sides (asin, adex)
if pct, having the meds and schedule dialed.
SERM for gyno flair ups
Bloods pre, during and post

No, just no ... 100mg of test per week? 30mg of Anavar for 6 weeks? Do yourself a favor and don't cycle at all. If that's your budget, invest in some quality food and eat well. You'll get better results.

Sponsors