Advice Please - Adding Pharma GH to Be Lean & Strong at 98kg

Hi All,
I could really use some help as I am working towards a specific goal.

Current Stats:
I am 6ft and currently 102kg (225lbs) at around 17% BF. I est around 2,800 to 3,000 calories. I have lifted and grappled for many years.

Protocol:
TRT:

100mg Test Cyp week (daily injections Sub Q as suggested by my doc)
HCG (daily injections Sub Q as suggested by my doc)
Never done HGH

Proposed Protocol for the Next 6 to 12 Months:
150mg to 200mg Test Cyp (concerned with hair loss) total Inc trt
HCG as per TRT protocol
2 to 3 iu daily of Pharma Genotropin
Turanibol 40mg daily 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off then repeat

Goal:
My goal is to weigh 98kg (215lbs) so dropping at least 10lbs while hopefully adding some muscle. I want to be as lean and strong as possible but with excellent conditioning for grappling.

Training Regime:
Grappling for 1 hour - 4 times a week, sometimes 5, usually early morning. Approx 700 to 1,000 calories burned.

Weight Lifting - 3 to 4 times a week usually 4 to 6 hours after grappling

I tend to have 2 training schedules with the second being my ideal as soona s my recovery and conditioning permit it:

Typical:
6am - wake up (usually drink whey and eat cream of rice)
7am - Grappling for 1 hr
8:15am - Whey shake
9am - Breakfast
12/1 - Lunch
4pm to 6pm - Weight Lifting
Post Lifting - Whey
8pm (Approx) - Meal
10pm - Final Meal before bed

Competition Mode (As soon as my conditioning improves enough):
9/10am - Breakfast
12pm - Lunch
2pm - Grappling for 1.5hrs (Hard training) - Monday Wednesday and Friday
3:45pm - Whey shake
4:30pm - Meal 3
7pm - Meal 4
11pm - Meal 5
Weights 2 to 3 times a week on days not doing Hard Grappling... felixble on time

May I ask:
1) When would be the best time to administer the HGH, given my specific goal and putting long term health as the primary consideration?

2) Being over 40 and with not great conditioning at present I am hoping leaning up and using HGH etc will help me recover enough to enable my Competition Mode training scheudule. Will the HGH make a big difference?

Thanks and @Type-IIx if you could help me I would be most grateful.

Last edited:
GH will make you more tired, so don't think you'll get a boost of energy from it. It won't help conditioning. It will aid in recovery, but if your knees are gone (like mine are from BJJ for 15+ years), there is no returning from that. The TBol will give you a strength increase that you'll notice for sure.

I haven't quite found that any aas has helped me in rolling. They all have lessened my cardio to the degree that it's hard for me to go 15 min hard anymore. There are some Judo guys that roll at my gym every other week, and they are some of the strongest motherfuckers I've ever felt. It's not so much the strength, it's the leverage, the positioning...there is just no strength advantage that can overcome that.

Aas are great for physique and looking good, I guess, but I haven't found them helpful in grappling.... sometimes more of a detriment.

GH will make you more tired, so don't think you'll get a boost of energy from it. It won't help conditioning. It will aid in recovery, but if your knees are gone (like mine are from BJJ for 15+ years), there is no returning from that. The TBol will give you a strength increase that you'll notice for sure.

I haven't quite found that any aas has helped me in rolling. They all have lessened my cardio to the degree that it's hard for me to go 15 min hard anymore. There are some Judo guys that roll at my gym every other week, and they are some of the strongest motherfuckers I've ever felt. It's not so much the strength, it's the leverage, the positioning...there is just no strength advantage that can overcome that.

Aas are great for physique and looking good, I guess, but I haven't found them helpful in grappling.... sometimes more of a detriment.
Very interesting and thanks for responding.

The thing I struggle with the most at present is getting the training volume I want.

Ideally I want to grapple 4 to 5 times a week and lift 3 to 4 times a week.

I can't seem to manage my fatigue/recovery enough to make this happen. I suspect if I can manage fatigue and recovery enough to make this happen the weight etc will fall in line. Maybe CNS fatigue rather than physical fatigue?

Thankfully and luckily my knees are ok so far, but I am only 5 years into my BJJ journey. I really want to start judo, but am worried I am just too old being in my early 40s and that my knees wont be able to take it. Also being 220lbs plus makes taking the falls more difficult. I would love Judo and think I would be quite good at it.

For your knees I highly recommend Supportmax joint by Strom sports nutrition.

Also you’ve not stated what your “meals” actually contain so your fatigue could be nutrition related.

For your knees I highly recommend Supportmax joint by Strom sports nutrition.

Also you’ve not stated what your “meals” actually contain so your fatigue could be nutrition related.
Sure and thanks for the help.

I am tracking my calories always. I used to be 300lbs of pure fat ass and dieted down to 170lbs years ago... Been tracking ever since.

6am (Pre BJJ) - Cream of rice with blueberries and whey isolate
370 calories and 40g protein

7am BJJ

8:15am - whey isolate
150 calories and 35g protein

9am - 5 eggs and 2 toast, fish oils, creatine, vitamin d and k, multi vit
550 calories and 40g protein

12pm/1pm - Chicken breast/beef fillet and rice (I don't eat enough veg)
450 calories and 50g protein

4pm - 2 Toast and Bresaola/Jerky
250 calories and 28g protein

6:30pm - Cream of Rice
175 calories

7pm Weights

8:30pm - Whey isolate
35g protein and 150 calories

9pm - Low Fat Oven Fries and Chicken Breast/Lean Beef
500 calories and 50g protein

11pm - Cottage cheese Or similar
200 calories and 40g protein

2500 calories
235 to 250g Protein
Fats maybe a bit on the low side?
* Please note on days with just 1 session (BJJ or Lifting) I eat the same.
* One day a week I also eat an addition 500 calories or so.

That is a lot of training and only 2500 kcals for a 100kg dude? You will probably lose weight fast-ish, but with fatigue a bit more energy might help. The benefits of HGH last longer than the half-life (IGF1 etc.), I wouldn't worry too much about the timing.

For intense, long and hard training sessions I found Winstrol (30-50mg/ED) to be most effective AAS. I could just do a superset after a superset, at worst doing almost 1.5h of non-stop lifting. And I mean worst really since the volume of the training was beyond what one would find useful. Joint pains cured with deca durabolin, though I'm not exactly sure what do you mean "competition" mode? If it is a competition where things are tested, picking deca would be the worst option since it can be detected for a very, very long time.

Doing similar amount and volume of training (gym+running+boxing >7 times a week) always lead me to over-exhaustion in 2-3months without the help of a generous stack of AAS. And with generous, I usually mean generous.

That is a lot of training and only 2500 kcals for a 100kg dude? You will probably lose weight fast-ish, but with fatigue a bit more energy might help. The benefits of HGH last longer than the half-life (IGF1 etc.), I wouldn't worry too much about the timing.

For intense, long and hard training sessions I found Winstrol (30-50mg/ED) to be most effective AAS. I could just do a superset after a superset, at worst doing almost 1.5h of non-stop lifting. And I mean worst really since the volume of the training was beyond what one would find useful. Joint pains cured with deca durabolin, though I'm not exactly sure what do you mean "competition" mode? If it is a competition where things are tested, picking deca would be the worst option since it can be detected for a very, very long time.

Doing similar amount and volume of training (gym+running+boxing >7 times a week) always lead me to over-exhaustion in 2-3months without the help of a generous stack of AAS. And with generous, I usually mean generous.
Thanks for the help.

Surprisingly, enough I am not losing much weight at all at 2,500 calories.

Competition Mode involves harder training sessions that are also 50% longer. My ideal weekly training during this time would be:
Competition training (grappling) of 1.5hrs (700 calories minimum) - 3 days per week
Judo - 2 to 3 days per week
Weights - 3 times per week

My sport isn't tested.

At present I dropped all grappling due to fatigue and am just lifting. Still feeling fatigued, but a bit better.

Hi All,
I could really use some help as I am working towards a specific goal.

Current Stats:
I am 6ft and currently 102kg (225lbs) at around 17% BF. I est around 2,800 to 3,000 calories. I have lifted and grappled for many years.

Protocol:
TRT:

100mg Test Cyp week (daily injections Sub Q as suggested by my doc)
HCG (daily injections Sub Q as suggested by my doc)
Never done HGH

Proposed Protocol for the Next 6 to 12 Months:
150mg to 200mg Test Cyp (concerned with hair loss) total Inc trt
HCG as per TRT protocol
2 to 3 iu daily of Pharma Genotropin
Turanibol 40mg daily 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off then repeat

Goal:
My goal is to weigh 98kg (215lbs) so dropping at least 10lbs while hopefully adding some muscle. I want to be as lean and strong as possible but with excellent conditioning for grappling.

Training Regime:
Grappling for 1 hour - 4 times a week, sometimes 5, usually early morning. Approx 700 to 1,000 calories burned.

Weight Lifting - 3 to 4 times a week usually 4 to 6 hours after grappling

I tend to have 2 training schedules with the second being my ideal as soona s my recovery and conditioning permit it:

Typical:
6am - wake up (usually drink whey and eat cream of rice)
7am - Grappling for 1 hr
8:15am - Whey shake
9am - Breakfast
12/1 - Lunch
4pm to 6pm - Weight Lifting
Post Lifting - Whey
8pm (Approx) - Meal
10pm - Final Meal before bed

Competition Mode (As soon as my conditioning improves enough):
9/10am - Breakfast
12pm - Lunch
2pm - Grappling for 1.5hrs (Hard training) - Monday Wednesday and Friday
3:45pm - Whey shake
4:30pm - Meal 3
7pm - Meal 4
11pm - Meal 5
Weights 2 to 3 times a week on days not doing Hard Grappling... felixble on time

May I ask:
1) When would be the best time to administer the HGH, given my specific goal and putting long term health as the primary consideration?

2) Being over 40 and with not great conditioning at present I am hoping leaning up and using HGH etc will help me recover enough to enable my Competition Mode training scheudule. Will the HGH make a big difference?

Thanks and @Type-IIx if you could help me I would be most grateful.
To properly answer would require ascertaining your full profile and proper coaching work. Feel free to PM me as I do offer comprehensive coaching (12 weeks of individualized training, nutrition, and protocols).

TBol is a joints killer. Similar to winstrol. I cant touch it with a 10 meter stick. It produces an unbearable pain in joints in less than 24h with just a mini dose.

I would try other AAS like primo or var, or just discard adding anything more . Going from 100 to 200 T plus the hgh will be a good kickstart. Maybe adding some var or primo spice 4 or 8 weeks later

One thing I forgot to mention is that I hoping the GH will help with my recovery as I am struggling with fatigue at present with my TRT protocol.
Horrible idea for your goals.

NPP is far better for recovery.
Do more cardio for conditioning.
Longevity? Stay as far away from gh as possible.

Horrible idea for your goals.

NPP is far better for recovery.
Do more cardio for conditioning.
Longevity? Stay as far away from gh as possible.
Can you please explain your reasoning on why horrible for my goals and why GH is terrible for longevity if taken at around 2 to 3iu per day?

Primarily the extra fatigue and water retention that come with gh seem contradictory to your goals.

While my comment on NPP is purely a subjective one, having used both at low doses, recovery from NPP for me, was much stronger and quicker.

As for explaining the longevity component, this paper below is not too bad, but as it states, a deficiency of growth hormone extends lifespan, not the reverse as commonly purported by the anti aging medical community.

As an old guy that looked to gh for the anti aging (not body building purposes), early use showed an actual reduction in a lot of my gray hair (which I thought was awesome!), and I felt more energized ... briefly, as both of those positives quickly went away. Maybe after 6 months

Wishing you success in 2023!

https://longevitybuilder.com/2022/01/is-growth-hormone-really-an-anti-aging-supplement/