AI help

My doctor said I was in "normal range" but the reason I got those tests done in the first place was because I felt weird. had pain in all my joints and I was sweating profusely at night.

I have now throttled the dose down to 250mg test e EW and 50mg Primo EW. I had for a single day very sore nipple here the other day. that's why I posted the post. but they are not sore anymore? could it have been in connection with the fact that I have reduced my dose to 250mg?

Sorry for all the questions but would like to clear this up. Since my plan is to continue for a long time.
Your problem is that you are overthinking it.

You can’t have low estrogen symptoms when your estrogen is normal. And one day of a “sore nipple” doesn’t mean you have high estrogen.

If this is your first cycle or first use. Drop the primo and figure out how your body responds to just testosterone. You have too many variables right now. Run test for 6 weeks don’t fuck around with adjustments and have bloodwork done. Base your AI on the bloodwork. It’s not complicated when you do it the way everyone recommends. You complicated it by deciding to run primo too.

Dunno. Somewhere between none and a lot. The right answer is: “what does your bloodwork suggest?”

The long and worse answer is: Dunno. This goes up and down based on how much you aromatize, how fat you are, if primo acts as an AI for you, if it does then how much it does, etc.
Jumping in on this with a question. Is 133 estrogen high. 32 yr old 5’7 180. Low body fat. Running 500 MG test/wk just stopped 100mg anadrol 2 days before my blood work. Trying to find advice on what I should do to address e2 if anything. I have no e2 sides. No bloating, fatigue, acne or gyno. Thanks in advance guys. This is my first cycle btw.

Jumping in on this with a question. Is 133 estrogen high. 32 yr old 5’7 180. Low body fat. Running 500 MG test/wk just stopped 100mg anadrol 2 days before my blood work. Trying to find advice on what I should do to address e2 if anything. I have no e2 sides. No bloating, fatigue, acne or gyno. Thanks in advance guys. This is my first cycle btw.
What are the minimum and maximum numbers on your reference range ?
If you don't get side effects chances are you are fine it would not hurt to know how you feel in the upper range also .
But if its not broken don't fix it as you might mess something up .

If you don't get side effects chances are you are fine it would not hurt to know how you feel in the upper range also .
agreed

Or.....

take 1mg Anasatrazole EOD. lower the e2.

then your e2 crashes sub 10 and your dick breaks, joint hurts, and depressed

Take some E2 pills to bring it up, maybe some dbol, and TNE.

The the arimidex wears off and your e2 is even higher than it was originally and now you have issues. Bloating, gyno, elevated BP

its a being locked in a room of constant shit hitting the fan with your mouth taped open.

7.6-42.6 for the range. I think I’m just going to ride it out until/ if symptoms start to appear. I’ll pull bloods again in about 6 or 7 weeks and see where I’m at.

agreed

Or.....

take 1mg Anasatrazole EOD. lower the e2.

then your e2 crashes sub 10 and your dick breaks, joint hurts, and depressed

Take some E2 pills to bring it up, maybe some dbol, and TNE.

The the arimidex wears off and your e2 is even higher than it was originally and now you have issues. Bloating, gyno, elevated BP

its a being locked in a room of constant shit hitting the fan with your mouth taped open.
True…I do have a Anastrozole on deck if sides start to present themselves. I also thought about adding NPP in @150-300mg a wk.

7.6-42.6 for the range. I think I’m just going to ride it out until/ if symptoms start to appear. I’ll pull bloods again in about 6 or 7 weeks and see where I’m at.
Don't forget to check prolactin also .
133 is pretty high was this the ultra sensitive estrogen testing? If you can make sure you do that one.

Don't forget to check prolactin also .
133 is pretty high was this the ultra sensitive estrogen testing? If you can make sure you do that one.
Prolactin is great as are all other levels. It is not the ultra sensitive just estradiol 1 I believe. Will request ultra sensitive on next bloods.

My titties itch just seeing that 133 number. No sensitivity? Either way, if you know what symptoms to look for and you’re not experiencing symptoms I’d not be too concerned. I just find it hard to believe you’re that high and feeling nothing. Mine was lower than that and I was an emotional shitshow with fire titties.

My titties itch just seeing that 133 number. No sensitivity? Either way, if you know what symptoms to look for and you’re not experiencing symptoms I’d not be too concerned. I just find it hard to believe you’re that high and feeling nothing. Mine was lower than that and I was an emotional shitshow with fire titties.
Lol right. Not even the slightest feeling in the nips at all. No low emotions. Slightly raised irritability/anger but that’s always been a character defect of mine.