AI made acne worse!

How does it work, could you elaborate? Is it in connection with transitioning from blast to cruise?
Whenever I feel that acne breakouts are getting out of control. It used to be during transition, now it just happens randomly regardless of the dose few times per year, I would even say seasonally more so than hormone related, so that's why I need low dose roaccutane twice per year.

Whenever I feel that acne breakouts are getting out of control. It used to be during transition, now it just happens randomly regardless of the dose few times per year, I would even say seasonally more so than hormone related, so that's why I need low dose roaccutane twice per year.
I thought accutane had to be build up in the system, to work optimally. Don’t you get the purge before it getting better? What doses do you run?

I have had the same issue, im stable with my blasts and cruises but once i come of a blast i get heavy outbreaks on my shoulders, my back for some reason stays clear, its always my shoulders and like 2 on the back or something.

Currently im on a blast and i had to take Aromasin and you guessed it i got a heavy outbreak from it so it messed up with my test obviously.

Currently im taking 20mg of accutane per day and its drying out my skin a but but i hopen it gets rit of the acne. I also stopped the Aromasin since i see in the bloodwork everything is stable again after taking it for 5 weeks now. The Aromasin had some negative effects on me and i hope by not taking it i will get some more energy again and that the acne also reduses (also with the help of accutane)

I have had the same issue, im stable with my blasts and cruises but once i come of a blast i get heavy outbreaks on my shoulders, my back for some reason stays clear, its always my shoulders and like 2 on the back or something.

Currently im on a blast and i had to take Aromasin and you guessed it i got a heavy outbreak from it so it messed up with my test obviously.

Currently im taking 20mg of accutane per day and its drying out my skin a but but i hopen it gets rit of the acne. I also stopped the Aromasin since i see in the bloodwork everything is stable again after taking it for 5 weeks now. The Aromasin had some negative effects on me and i hope by not taking it i will get some more energy again and that the acne also reduses (also with the help of accutane)
i think everyone should try adex, asin caught on a few years ago and everyone started using it cause its the latest gen but i dont think its ideal

My acne has significantly improved since I started taking Arimidex. I've been consistent with the treatment since the outbreak, and now my skin has cleared up.