Alternatives to giving blood

Cjwcardiff

Hi, I'm a Brit living in Germany and unable to give blood due to some kind of disease in the UK during a 20 year period that I was born in.

Want to run a test EQ cycle but worried about high blood count.

Any way around it?

Thanks for any help

You can try Tony Huge method and try not to die. Or I tried Hidjama (hidzama) if you have any practicioner near, its basically wet vacuum cupping. And let them know you would like to drop some extra blood

Unsure if it is the same in UK, but in the US it is very accessible to visit an online clinic (one’s that hand out gear like candy) and have their doctor issue an order for therapeutic phlebotomy if your RBC/HCT gets too high. They’ll come to your house or you’ll go to their office

IP6 perhaps? Besides giving blood you can ask for a therapeutic phlebotomy, they drain your blood and toss it. I don't think they will refuse to do something if you present there with dangerously high hematocrit. Also, how is your HCT pre blast? Are you going hydrated enough before bloodwork? If you're already at 50%+ i wouldn't suggest EQ

Try the red cross if they are there. They ask about being in the UK also but they will still take the blood. The concern is prions from mad cow disease era / cjd

Ive had past hep c that was treated but i gave blood at vitalent and it shows hep c antibodies and won't take my blood even though my pcd says i don't have the hepatitis virus?

Blood donation isn’t going to solve the problem consistently, unless you go aggressively which is a problem itself causing low ferritin.

I have donated regularly last year, every 3 months to be exact and twice, I tested below range the other 2 well above. Funny though, my best one is while on a blast.

I am currently trying another protocol I picked up while researching. I am incorporating IP6, Nattokinase, Naringin and grapefruit seed extract.

Just purchase phlebotomy kits online and draw blood yourself. It’s easy, cheap, and you don’t have to go out the house to do it.

Hi, I'm a Brit living in Germany and unable to give blood due to some kind of disease in the UK during a 20 year period that I was born in.

Any way around it?

Thanks for any help
I wouldn’t recommend this without a doctor nearby but many of my OGs who powerlift just do straight up bloodletting, so if they can’t donate (some can’t due to other drugs some have doctors that are against it etc…) so they just draw like a pint of blood n dump it, I repeat though I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS, it’s just your DIY way of getting rid of blood like Konstantin Konstantinovs used to do (but he’s/he was a crazy mfka, R.I.P.).

I just shove a 19g needle in my vein and let it run down the sink for a couple minutes. Probably not the safest method though and it always makes me look like a heroin addict after.

Any way around it?

Thanks for any help
Hemoflow from leviathon nutrition. It has nattokinase in it.