Anaboliclab.com supporter - how do I get the badge?

MFAAS

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I donated this morning to anaboliclab.com. It says to send a private message to someone to let them know the amount and tx ID. When I click on it though, it says I do not have permission to view the page. So I signed up for a new account on that forum, which appears to be a different forum than this one.

How do I get the badge on this forum though? Once my account on the other forum is approved and I send the message, would the badge get applied to my account on both forums?

Thanks yall!

I donated this morning to anaboliclab.com. It says to send a private message to someone to let them know the amount and tx ID. When I click on it though, it says I do not have permission to view the page. So I signed up for a new account on that forum, which appears to be a different forum than this one.

How do I get the badge on this forum though? Once my account on the other forum is approved and I send the message, would the badge get applied to my account on both forums?

Thanks yall!

Send a PM to Millard Baker to let him know you made the donation. I’m not sure the Tax ID number is important.