Anadrol and Appetite.

Pepsin/lipase/amylase is a great addition. For the acid reflux, diluted apple cider vinegar and glutamine on empty stomach.

they slow down digestion. shit is terrible to take. try probiotics.
Screenshot_20240102_003400_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also you don't take nexium every day. Only when needed. I take once and then about 6-7-10 days I don't have any problem. In the worst case scenario when I took a shitload of drol and tren I needed twice a week.

Last edited:
CONCLUSIONSIn healthy male volunteers, treatment with omeprazole20 mg b.d. for 14 days caused a statistically significantdelay in gastric emptying. Concomitant administrationof tegaserod 6 mg t.d.s. prevented development of thedelayed gastric emptying induced by omeprazolemonotherapy. No significant adverse effects wereobserved during omeprazole or omeprazole + tegaserodtreatment.

Almost all oral aas destroy my
Appetite. Anything that messes with the liver/stomach is going to suppress appetite. The only thing that has ever made me 282883 hungrier is mk677.

Anadrol 50mg (if taken in one dose) gives me rage like a mf and makes me hungry as fuck. By the same token im alot less energetic. Just waiting to snap on someone. Havent tried 100mg yet.