Anavar

viking76

Been on Anavar for roughly 2 weeks, 20mg dosage and I've noticed my right wrist and elbow is a tad sore.

Anyone experience any sides on Anavar like soreness in elbow or wrist?

I've been taking Test Enanthate 500mg weekly for roughly 16 weeks. Added 20mg of Anavar 2 weeks ago and started getting sore wrist and elbow on my right side. It's not painful, just a bit uncomfortable, enough to notice.
Adjust exercise execution. That's probably to excessive load

I've been taking Test Enanthate 500mg weekly for roughly 16 weeks. Added 20mg of Anavar 2 weeks ago and started getting sore wrist and elbow on my right side. It's not painful, just a bit uncomfortable, enough to notice.
where are you getting your anavar. ive been looking everywhere and cant seem to find a credible source to get it.

where are you getting your anavar. ive been looking everywhere and cant seem to find a credible source to get it.
They're on a different board but I've been using ViperFlexx for domestic. I like that their tablets are cross scored so I can break them into 4s. On this board you have so many sources that are good. QSC is doing a presale on anavar tabs. Generic Asia I believe has them. Muscle Candy and Axle are also on this board and domestic but they make capsules so you can't break them in half