anbody have large amount of HGH seized at customs? What happend? (UNITED KINGDOM)

If it gets seized you’ll just get a letter telling you it’s been seized under The Misuse Of Drugs Act, that’s all - the SAS won’t storm your house dressed all in black & wearing gas masks etc.

i will be ordering around 360 iu of HGH from QSC. for personal use 6 iu a day
That's only 1 kit? I've never lived in England but I would assume they put you on live broadcast public TV at about 6pm Friday evening. The entire extended royal family sits in thrones glaring down upon you while a baker's dozen of nuns wallops your bare ass with respectively sized custom made Walnut paddles. The royal family giggles and a writhing crowd of commoners cheers and boos. This goes on until you openly weep and repeatedly shout out "I've been a very naughty boy and I'll never do it again!"

I think QSC will give you a reship for the seizure though so it's not all bad.

Doesn't UK allow personal use and possession of AAS?
yes for personal use but i know people who have had their stuff seized because its "too much" to be for personal use. while it probably wont result in conviction because its pretty easy to prove you were the one pinning all of it, i think the police use the bnf / nhs website for "personal use" doses (eg, it says 5mg anavar daily and less than 2iu of GH daily), so at the very least it will cause a headache

Also you cant import it anymore, they changed that i think.

yes for personal use but i know people who have had their stuff seized because its "too much" to be for personal use. while it probably wont result in conviction because its pretty easy to prove you were the one pinning all of it, i think the police use the bnf / nhs website for "personal use" doses (eg, it says 5mg anavar daily and less than 2iu of GH daily), so at the very least it will cause a headache

Also you cant import it anymore, they changed that i think.
Gotcha. I doubt they would be able to identify how many iu's there are per vile. I really don't know anything about customs for the UK. I would suggest you choose a vendor who is very familiar with getting packs through UK customs and just trust that they know what they're doing. From what I've seen QSC has a high success rate for the UK.