Anonymous bloods at labcorp ?

y777

Does anyone here order their blood tests anonymously ? Marek is cheapest from what I see and I guess I’d share my billing info but am thinking of just using fake name for the labcorp requisition.

I’m on TRT and don’t like how doctor ordered bloods show your prior levels. So if I’m doing mid cycle bloods for myself but then I run bloods that doc sees a few months later he’ll see the cycle levels.

Have thought about using quest for gear bloods and marek for others but marek is just much much cheaper than even the quest resellers that I’ve seen. So I thought why not just get fake name ? I know labcorp asks for id scan at checkin but I think I can just scan the printed requisition form

Thoughts ?

Does anyone here order their blood tests anonymously ? Marek is cheapest from what I see and I guess I’d share my billing info but am thinking of just using fake name for the labcorp requisition.

I’m on TRT and don’t like how doctor ordered bloods show your prior levels. So if I’m doing mid cycle bloods for myself but then I run bloods that doc sees a few months later he’ll see the cycle levels.

Have thought about using quest for gear bloods and marek for others but marek is just much much cheaper than even the quest resellers that I’ve seen. So I thought why not just get fake name ? I know labcorp asks for id scan at checkin but I think I can just scan the printed requisition form

Thoughts ?
At Quest I still need to show my ID to the lab tech that draws my blood, just before blood draw
This is after the kiosk check in with QR code

Does quest result printout show prior lab results ? Labcorp ones show it
I’m not sure
I use the app and it shows only the bloodwork I have had done for myself at Quest but obviously none of the Labcorp bloodwork I had done for my trt doctor at Labcorp
I don’t know if the printout would be different as I’ve never received one
I stopped going to trt doctor a while back so it’s a non issue for me now

For what it’s worth, I don’t think any doctor on this planet cares enough nor has the time to go looking through lab results trying to see if you’re abusing medicine.

Wasn’t an issue when using an endo under insurance and hasn’t been an issue going private FOR ME

Last edited:
For what it’s worth, I don’t think any doctor on this planet cares enough nor has the time to go looking through lab results trying to see if you’re abusing medicine.

Wasn’t an issue when using an endo under insurance and hasn’t been an issue going private FOR ME

I don’t think they’d look for prior lab results but I get my own labs done at labcorp and then bring them to the doc. The printout shows the current bloods and the most recent prior blood value next to it.

Was thinking of just getting a set done via quest but no one is as close to marek cost so I may just get them done under an alias

I’m not sure
I use the app and it shows only the bloodwork I have had done for myself at Quest but obviously none of the Labcorp bloodwork I had done for my trt doctor at Labcorp
I don’t know if the printout would be different as I’ve never received one
I stopped going to trt doctor a while back so it’s a non issue for me now

I’m contemplating stopping going myself. Ever the prescriptions at this point are a waste of money If I’m home brewing anyway . Idk. Maybe there’s value in keeping some of it on the books

I’m contemplating stopping going myself. Ever the prescriptions at this point are a waste of money If I’m home brewing anyway . Idk. Maybe there’s value in keeping some of it on the books
I went through the same dilemma myself and only you know what is best for you

Looking back I wish I dropped the trt sooner. What a waste of money and the stress of getting blood work through them. What I find now is I get bloodwork more often and that has proven valuable

Get your results electronically by PDF then you can just delete the previous numbers. Personally this is why I use quest for my TRT dr and lab corp for self labs

Dude it’s called HIPPA. They can’t share your results unless you give them permission. Period end of story…
I wish that were the case.

But in my case it’s not relevant cuz the doc I see is out of network for me and I pay cash for visits. As such I buy my own labs ahead of the visits and I bring the labcorp PDF printout , which shows the current value plus the most recent prior value.

I called labcorp and asked them another thing:

If the doc submits a requisition and once that test comes back does the doc see :
A) just the value of the single days test for the moslt recent order
B) the value in A plus most recent prod lab that HE ordered (eg June) or

C) value in A that he ordered plus the most recent value , regardless if a diff doctor ordered it. (Eg August bloods that I had ordered myself privately )

The labcorp rep told me it’s scenario C, something new she said. Prior to this the doc only saw results of the single test day tied to his order.

I haven’t called and checked w another rep to confirm tho

I've done 100% of my bloodwork privately through jasonhealth.com using quest and never once showed ID.

But I also use my real name because there is no reason not to

I've done 100% of my bloodwork privately through jasonhealth.com using quest and never once showed ID.

But I also use my real name because there is no reason not to
Do you go to an actual Quest lab?
There are labs on the list that do bloodwork for Quest that aren’t Quest labs
Every Quest lab I go to they make me show ID 100% of the time because they use the ID to pull up the requisition papers. That’s their process
Might be the state?

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpeg
    IMG_0210.jpeg
    322.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
It's an actual physical quest diagnostics location but the requisition is through jasonhealth.

It's the same thing as if you order tests from privatelabsmd but you're right, it may be a state by state basis.

For reference this location that I use is in Pennsylvania

It's an actual physical quest diagnostics location but the requisition is through jasonhealth.

It's the same thing as if you order tests from privatelabsmd but you're right, it may be a state by state basis.

For reference this location that I use is in Pennsylvania
Yeah, it’s probably a state thing then

I use PrivateMDlabs but a friend of mine goes to the same Quest lab and recently started using Jason’shealth and he said he brought in the req papers but they didn’t need them, just needed to see ID
I’m in the drirtydirty lol