Any Aussies import Pct?

Americanada

Wondering if there are any Aussies or kiwis on here who've ordered nolva/clomid/Aromasin/accutane pills internationally. They're not on the banned substance list but need a prescription to be bought here but I can't find pharma grade stuff domestically and don't want ugl.

Wondering if there are any Aussies or kiwis on here who've ordered nolva/clomid/Aromasin/accutane pills internationally. They're not on the banned substance list but need a prescription to be bought here but I can't find pharma grade stuff domestically and don't want ugl.
Don't know what your customs would do but if you want pharma grade look at @pharmacist or @pharmasource inbthe underground section and go from there.

I ordered some Aromasin from 101fitnesspharma last month and it arrived safe and sound, took 4 weeks to get here though.

Yeh mate its fine to do just dont import more than a 3month supply. Ive never had it seized, i even had clen taken out and they left nolva,clomid and arimidex in the package...

defiantly beats paying $250 for 40x20mg nolva's lol

They sure are on the banned list. The only loop hole is if you have a doctors scrypt for tamoxophen. But it has to be exactly the same as what you import. Easier to get raw in however.

Back