Anybody have latest Jano testing on QSC Clear tops Testosterone Cypionate

Bakes93

Has anybody submitted to Jano to have testing on QSC's fairly recent Testosterone Cypionate? They have the clear tops, see attached images. I ordered around July 23 to give time frame of reference.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals If this is posted somewhere else sorry in advance.

Thanks all

Attachments

• 20230903_141223.jpg
    20230903_141223.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • 20230903_141233.jpg
    20230903_141233.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
  • 20230903_141336.jpg
    20230903_141336.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
The test c oils have tested at 225 a few months ago and then 250something on the next batch. Their oils are always right around what they are labeled

For what it’s worth my purple tops ordered August 25th came back at 253.28mg/ml.
That's awesome, as the other guy mentioned above they're usually anywhere from 225-250 so I'm not worried or anything I knew they're dosed very well from the countless lab tests submitted by members to the forums, not to mention my my bloodwork is all normal, since switching to this "brand".. I just was curious if there was any actual test out there with the clear tops to see exactly what it was dosed at.

I'd send one in to Jano myself but money's a lil tight right now & to be honest like I mentioned I'm not worried about it being bunk of anything. I just add an extra ~10% to mine just incase they're slightly underdosed and if they're not, then meh I don't mind the extra ~10% lol.

Thanks for sharing brother, Yours are bang on.

Gotta love QSC!

Cheers, have a great weekend

Last edited:
120 test is correct. I had purple tops that I ordered in July tested and they came back 253mg/ml. I thought it was a good deal considering it’s 380 to test a vial of tirzepatide. Shipping was 49 for me since it’s going to Czech Republic. Was my first time testing and he was really good with his step by step instructions of how to pack and send.

120 test is correct. I had purple tops that I ordered in July tested and they came back 253mg/ml. I thought it was a good deal considering it’s 380 to test a vial of tirzepatide. Shipping was 49 for me since it’s going to Czech Republic. Was my first time testing and he was really good with his step by step instructions of how to pack and send.
Do you have to send the whole bottle or just a sample of it ?

very small sample, he will send you the info about small perfume sample containers to get on Amazon. Approximately a ml.