Anyone else gf stronger than them?

Lexington

I don’t know how I feel about it but it isn’t too bad. My gf is 6’2 220 pounds with abs and very muscular vascularity especially in her legs. She is able to easily pick me up and carry me while I can barely pick her up at all. I am much smaller and weaker don’t know if this just means I should take the gym more seriously or what. I mean it’s not too bad because I know my girlfriend can help protect me and carry me if I need to. It’s very comforting to get walked around like a baby or ride on her back when I don’t wanna walk. Anyone else have experience with this?

Does she have a Y chromosome?
I am surprised I was able to attract her lol but we’re both from wealthy family so it makes sense I guess. Like yesterday her and I were hanging out at my apartment and we were just chilling and watching T.V. Well first off she is very athletic, she does a lot of mma and strongman competitions so I knew she was strong. Also like I said …I'm not exactly the strongest guy, I don't do many sports lol.

Anyways so we were watching T.V and I forget what it was exactly but there was something on the show about arm wrestling. She then thought it would be funny if we had a friendly arm wrestling contest. I didn't really think much of it so I accepted because even though she was athletic I thought I had a good chance to win. However, when we put our hands on the table and started, she literally had my arm down in about 2 seconds. I then tried to make an excuse that I wasn't ready so we went again and the same thing happened, she pushed my arm down in about 2 seconds.

After this I was so embarrassed and to make it worse when we were walking back to the couch she picked me up and carried me over there. Now she said and I quote, "don't worry baby a lot of girls are stronger than their boyfriends it's not a big deal. I actually think it's kind of cute that I'm stronger than you." I honestly think her first sentence is just bullshit, but is it really likely that she finds it “”cute”” or is she just be sarcastic?

Even during sex, she goes full on, and leaves me gasping for air suffocating. She's really into it all, then smacks my face (consensual, so not abuse). I kept on screwin but I was confused.. and she bites really hard too. She even asked me to slap that a $$ and when I did, she said "harder. fk me harder!"

How can I deal with this? I feel like a wimp. When she teases me for not being strong, i tease her for being bad at video games. Whenever I am playing video games, she will cradle me or do pushups, jump squats, etc.

Many guys also call me "whipped" and "unmanly". Obviously I didn’t go into much detail about my sex life, I just say that she's more athletic than me and “confidant” in bed.

I don’t know how I feel about it but it isn’t too bad. My gf is 6’2 220 pounds with abs and very muscular vascularity especially in her legs. She is able to easily pick me up and carry me while I can barely pick her up at all. I am much smaller and weaker don’t know if this just means I should take the gym more seriously or what. I mean it’s not too bad because I know my girlfriend can help protect me and carry me if I need to. It’s very comforting to get walked around like a baby or ride on her back when I don’t wanna walk. Anyone else have experience with this?
What’s his name? And you the same dude trying to eat 1k cals lol. You’d probably be just as strong if you ate more!

I am surprised I was able to attract her lol but we’re both from wealthy family so it makes sense I guess. Like yesterday her and I were hanging out at my apartment and we were just chilling and watching T.V. Well first off she is very athletic, she does a lot of mma and strongman competitions so I knew she was strong. Also like I said …I'm not exactly the strongest guy, I don't do many sports lol.

Anyways so we were watching T.V and I forget what it was exactly but there was something on the show about arm wrestling. She then thought it would be funny if we had a friendly arm wrestling contest. I didn't really think much of it so I accepted because even though she was athletic I thought I had a good chance to win. However, when we put our hands on the table and started, she literally had my arm down in about 2 seconds. I then tried to make an excuse that I wasn't ready so we went again and the same thing happened, she pushed my arm down in about 2 seconds.

After this I was so embarrassed and to make it worse when we were walking back to the couch she picked me up and carried me over there. Now she said and I quote, "don't worry baby a lot of girls are stronger than their boyfriends it's not a big deal. I actually think it's kind of cute that I'm stronger than you." I honestly think her first sentence is just bullshit, but is it really likely that she finds it “”cute”” or is she just be sarcastic?

Even during sex, she goes full on, and leaves me gasping for air suffocating. She's really into it all, then smacks my face (consensual, so not abuse). I kept on screwin but I was confused.. and she bites really hard too. She even asked me to slap that a $$ and when I did, she said "harder. fk me harder!"

How can I deal with this? I feel like a wimp. When she teases me for not being strong, i tease her for being bad at video games. Whenever I am playing video games, she will cradle me or do pushups, jump squats, etc.

Many guys also call me "whipped" and "unmanly". Obviously I didn’t go into much detail about my sex life, I just say that she's more athletic than me and “confidant” in bed.
this story is true