Anyone else mix their peptides (water) with their oils for subq injections?

So I've started mixing my peptides with oil for sub q injections. I'm currently running just Tirz .5ml and test c 1ml 2x/wk curious if there might be any bioavailability issues mixing water and oil together? I wouldn't think so on a biological level since it will still get absorbed but curious if the oil/water emulsion might slow the absorption of water based drugs?

I pretty much only inject subq now days for everything... 20 years of trt IM injections and various muscle damage from prolonged injections of pseudo clean overseas compounds has swayed me over to fully subq injections now days.

Attachments

• 20240310_124834.jpg
    20240310_124834.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Not sure if mixing Oil and water based compounds in the same syringe would be the best idea...

that said, i've never tried it (and don't plan to), so I don't know 100% whether or not its a good idea.

Would probably recommend doing the tirz sub-q and the test IM

So this was my first injection mixing like that no problems no PIP or anything. I don't really do I IM injections anymore. 25 years of trt IM shots weekly and numerous studies out now showing efficacy of these oils injected subq just as bioavailable as an IM shot. I'm over it, ha. I decided to shake up the oil and water to try to create a homogeneous mix so it wouldn't squirt out at high pressure the water and oil in a coagulated jet stream

I've known several guys who have mixed water and oil injectables for years. Your g2g.

-EBK

So I've started mixing my peptides with oil for sub q injections. I'm currently running just Tirz .5ml and test c 1ml 2x/wk curious if there might be any bioavailability issues mixing water and oil together? I wouldn't think so on a biological level since it will still get absorbed but curious if the oil/water emulsion might slow the absorption of water based drugs?

I pretty much only inject subq now days for everything... 20 years of trt IM injections and various muscle damage from prolonged injections of pseudo clean overseas compounds has swayed me over to fully subq injections now days.
I think it might denature the peptides when mixing with other compounds.. 2 subq injection are nothing, i would just do them separetely.. oil and oil is a different story tho, water and oil doesnt mix

I did this for a year .. mixed oil with peptides. Eod. Shallow IM. Worked fine. They don't need to mix. They just need to get in the muscle in my opinion. Also did this with oil and injectable aminos.. no issues. Also if there was a little air I didn't worry. I would purposely get a small air bubble when using 3ml luer lock to push all the oil out.
I did this for 2 reasons.. less injections and to lower cost/amount of syringes ..
Running a 1-2gram cycle less with peptids/gh and injectable aminos was alot of pinning. I did all I could to limit the total amount.
I don't know if it would harm the gh..I wanna say no it wont.. only because we reconstitute gh with bac water.. has ba in it.. as does our oil.. idk

I think it might denature the peptides when mixing with other compounds.. 2 subq injection are nothing, i would just do them separetely.. oil and oil is a different story tho, water and oil doesnt mix
If oil and water don't mix, why would you be scared of his test denaturing his tirz?

I did this today, mixed hcg with mast and test. When it mixed in the syringe it got very bubbly. Pinned it anyway. Probably wont do it this way again.

Anyone knows what issues it will cause?

I did this today, mixed hcg with mast and test. When it mixed in the syringe it got very bubbly. Pinned it anyway. Probably wont do it this way again.

Anyone knows what issues it will cause?
Without seeing your syringe, I'd guess it wasn't bubbly (as in air bubbles or dead space) but rather the "mixing" of the oil and water like a lava lamp effect. Just a guess though.

Peptides are proteins.

The Benzyl Benzoate in AAS oils is an Acaricide. It kills ticks, mites, and makes their allergy inducing waste products hypoallergenic.

It does this by making proteins fall apart.