Anyone ever used KOSA Pharmaceuticals (domestic)?

GOLDS99

been using the same source on this forum for many years with great success. A patient of mine gave me a name and # to a supposed pro bodybuilders source. I’m always skeptical but I ordered because my patient gave me his word. Placed order the same or next day from getting product/price list. 2-4 days T/A. Kosa is the name of the pharma company. Every package box was sealed, vials, tablets (blisters or sealed pharmacy bottles), all products are clean, blood work will be taken in 2 weeks. I have few Patients/clients taking extra test, mast, and anavar, I can physically see the difference in their bodies in 2 weeks.

I have added some of their mast, and I just started taking Anav and Winni tablets from this company. No complaints. I def feel how I usually feel on real winni. I always notice my athletic performance increases significantly. Foot speed, straight forward speed, first 3 step step speed
Off the line, agility, strength. Mixed w/ anavar and test mix (t Cyp,sust, mast 3 x per week. Not going to give the exact dosages until I have my next blood test. I can tell you I don’t use a ton of mgs a week. No more than 400-500mgs split into 3 imuscular admin. Orals am/early pm. Weekends I don’t take any orals or I cut the dose in half.

Has anyone else used KOSA??

been using the same source on this forum for many years with great success. A patient of mine gave me a name and # to a supposed pro bodybuilders source. I’m always skeptical but I ordered because my patient gave me his word. Placed order the same or next day from getting product/price list. 2-4 days T/A. Kosa is the name of the pharma company. Every package box was sealed, vials, tablets (blisters or sealed pharmacy bottles), all products are clean, blood work will be taken in 2 weeks. I have few Patients/clients taking extra test, mast, and anavar, I can physically see the difference in their bodies in 2 weeks.

I have added some of their mast, and I just started taking Anav and Winni tablets from this company. No complaints. I def feel how I usually feel on real winni. I always notice my athletic performance increases significantly. Foot speed, straight forward speed, first 3 step step speed
Off the line, agility, strength. Mixed w/ anavar and test mix (t Cyp,sust, mast 3 x per week. Not going to give the exact dosages until I have my next blood test. I can tell you I don’t use a ton of mgs a week. No more than 400-500mgs split into 3 imuscular admin. Orals am/early pm. Weekends I don’t take any orals or I cut the dose in half.

This advertisement sucks

Yes I used KOSA one time in 2019. It made me gay but so I stopped using it. I'm fine now. But overall wouldn't recommend

Back