Anyone from Japan? Please help!

mikelaurey84

Hi to all!

I will have to move in Japan from October to January and I am really worried on how I can inject my testosterone dosage each week.
I really love Japan so I've been there other times for at max 10 days so I had no problem with the injection. I also know that it is not a good idea to carry vials and syringes at the airport. However, even with the syringes and the vials, I would need someone to IM inject me.

In the worse scenario, I could inject myself by using insulin syringes. So the main problem is where I can find the vials and the syringes.

Can someone help me please? I was thinking to ask to someone at the gym, but I have hardly seen steroid users in Japanese gyms.

Thanks

This is your best shot at making this work. Follow closely, and by the way, I'm very familiar with Japan and visit frequently.

First, you'll need to get a TRT script. The easiest way is through TRT Nation. Tell them you're transferring from (X) clinic and want to switch to them because you've heard great things. (This avoids the issue of already having high T when they do blood work.)

Next, ensure they give you a prescription for syringes and needles. Then, ask for copies of all your prescriptions to be emailed to you. Mention that you're traveling to Asia and need them. Also, state how long you'll be there and that you'll need to order more testosterone early. They should accommodate this request.

Once that's done (you've got your scripts), you need to fill out an import certification if bringing medications over a 30-day supply. Usually, the cap is a 90-day supply, but fill it out truthfully and accurately, listing exactly how much you'll need. Link: 医薬品等輸入確認情報システム

Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you a lot for your help!
My clinic already made a TRT script for me, but it's from 2021.
I should call my doctor and ask him to renew my prescription for Testoviron, but I usually have to wait at least 3 months for a visit at the clinic.
So, unfortunately, I won't have enough time to do everything before my flight to Japan!
I have lots of legit testoviron vials at home and I could bring them with me, but the prescriptions for them already expired.

Sorry, I was reading again your advices and I think my answer wasn't very clear. Sorry for that.

So, I already have a TRT script made my clinic. They used to gave me prescriptions for Testoviron every three months from 2021 up to Dec 2022.
I think the TRT script is still valid, but I do not have any updated prescription for syringes and vials.

Sorry, I was reading again your advices and I think my answer wasn't very clear. Sorry for that.

So, I already have a TRT script made my clinic. They used to gave me prescriptions for Testoviron every three months from 2021 up to Dec 2022.
I think the TRT script is still valid, but I do not have any updated prescription for syringes and vials.
To be safe I would have an updated prescription. Japan doesn’t care so much about the testosterone (or any steroid for that matter) it’s the syringes and needles. They are banned. Therefore you’ll always need to apply for an import certificate. Now, whether they check or not is a gamble. I recommend TRT nation because it’s easy and fast to get a script and they’ll give a script for the syringes and needles.