Anyone ordered Test P or NPP from QSC lately?

Krash

I just got some Test P and NPP from QSC (Domestic US) and I opened them both quickly and I’m slightly worried I mixed them up.
The caps are different color and I’m wondering if anyone can verify the color cap they had on a recent order of either or both. While I understand it’s not necessarily a definitive science, I’m 90% sure I didn’t mix them up and someone else confirming that their product has the same color cap as what I believe each is would give me some comfort.

I just got some Test P and NPP from QSC (Domestic US) and I opened them both quickly and I’m slightly worried I mixed them up.
The caps are different color and I’m wondering if anyone can verify the color cap they had on a recent order of either or both. While I understand it’s not necessarily a definitive science, I’m 90% sure I didn’t mix them up and someone else confirming that their product has the same color cap as what I believe each is would give me some comfort.

My friend did the same, quick email and it was sorted. Always makes me uneasy though....

Ask the supplier... Duh

I'm using the npp now. Mine has a copper colored metal ring on the vial. The Test C I have has a silver ring. I'm not sure they consistently use a specific vial/cap color for compounds though. Seems kind of random from past experience.

I'm using the npp now. Mine has a copper colored metal ring on the vial. The Test C I have has a silver ring. I'm not sure they consistently use a specific vial/cap color for compounds though. Seems kind of random from past experience.
How long ago did you order? I would imagine that batches would all have the same colors/types of vials. Though I’m sure this isn’t guaranteed. I’m either going to send one vial off for identification or I’m just going to run them at 1:1 so it doesn’t matter which is which.

How long ago did you order? I would imagine that batches would all have the same colors/types of vials. Though I’m sure this isn’t guaranteed. I’m either going to send one vial off for identification or I’m just going to run them at 1:1 so it doesn’t matter which is which.
I ordered around the end if May

NPP tops are White.

Sponsors